Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Eau de Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Coach Floral Eau de Parfum 30mlCoach Floral Eau de Parfum Spray: ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Coach Dreams Sunset Eau de Parfum 40mlCoach Dreams Sunset Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £30.50 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Extraordinaire Revitalising Silky Body Cream 200mlClarins Eau Extraordinaire Revitali ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £31.00
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
- Paco Rabanne Fame Deodorant Spray 150mlPaco Rabanne Fame Deodorant Spray: ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £32.50
Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- A Fougere Aromatic Amber
- This modern fragrance opens with Electronic Gin and Tonic
Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct is for the confident man who is not afraid to express his feelings. The clear glass bottle with silver-grey juice has the appearance of undulating water. A silver plate displaying the brand and fragrance names adorns the side of the bottle which is completed by a striated silver cap.
What does Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Eau de Toilette smell like?
This addictive and irresistible fragrance is a Fougere Aromatic Amber. Blended for the man who lives by his first instinct. This modern fragrance opens with Electronic Gin and Tonic combined with Kiwano Melon. In the heart, Szechuan pepper ignites the spark to attraction while violet leaves bring depth and a citrus twist. The base is made up of Suede musk and sleek warm amber, creating the perfect blend of fresh elements of fougere and oriental warmth.
Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Gin, Tonic Water, Melon
- Heart Notes: Sichuan Pepper, Violet Leaf, Citruses
- Base Notes: Suede, Musk, Amber
|Ingredients||SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT), WATER (EAU, AQUA), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYL HEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, CITRAL, METHYL 2-OCTYNOATE, GERANIOL, CINNAMAL, EXT. VIOLET 2 (CI60730), RED4 (CI 14700), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), GREEN 5 (CI61570)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.