Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Woman Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombilicious Shower Gel 200mlViktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombil ...Special Price £30.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Coach Floral Eau de Parfum 30mlCoach Floral Eau de Parfum Spray: ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Mont Blanc Emblem Eau de Toilette 40mlMont Blanc Emblem Eau de Toilette S ...Special Price £28.00 Regular Price £34.00Out of stock
- Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette 100mlCacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette: ...Special Price £27.99 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Woman Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Top notes: Magnolia, Grapefruit Zest, Passion Fruit and Wild Orange Flower
- Captivating and sensual
First Instinct for Women, inspired by that first moment of attraction, when two peopleâs worlds collide and a spark is ignited. It is the fragrant interpretation of that exciting first glance and initial connection.
What does Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Woman Eau de Parfum smell like?
Top notes of Sun-kissed Magnolia, uplifting Grapefruit Zest, Passion Fruit and Wild Orange Flower. Heart notes of Butterfly Orchid blended with exotic Water Lily rounds out the heart of the fragrance. The base is made up of Warm Amber heated by a contrasting blend of Creamy Tonka and Addictive Musk. First Instinct for Women: captivating and sensual, blended for the woman who follows her first instinct.
Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Woman Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Passionfruit, Magnolia
- Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Butterfly Orchid
- Base Notes: Tonka Bean, Amber
|Ingredients||SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT), WATER (EA, AQUA), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHOLPROPIONAL, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL,COUMARIN, FARNESOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, EXT. VIOLET 2 (CI60730), RED 4 (CI14700),RED 33 (CI17200)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.