Abercrombie & Fitch Naturally Fierce Eau de Parfum 30ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau de Toilette Intense 40mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Pear, Mint, La ...£34.50
- Kenzo Flower Eau de Lumiere Eau de Toilette 30mlTop Notes: Bergamot, CassisHeart No ...£32.00
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette 30mlTop Notes: CloudberryHeart Notes: D ...£35.50
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pure Nectar Eau de Parfum 30mlTop Note: Honey Pear Heart Note: S ...£35.50
- Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette 40mlTop Notes: Crisp Green Notes, Ginge ...£32.00Out of stock
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermès Moisturising Body Lotion 200ml✓ A fluid formula which is quickl ...£35.00Out of stock
Abercrombie & Fitch Naturally Fierce is an elegant, fresh fragrance that will leave you smelling naturally fierce all day. Featuring notes of agave, orange blossom and sandalwood musk.
Become your own muse, with the Abercrombie & Fitch Naturally Fierce Eau de Parfum. Powerful and unapologetic, the fragrance opens with cactus water and sweet agave, conjuring visions of smouldering dunes in the sun.
The sand warms your feet as birds hum in the air, encouraging you to explore. Vivid heart notes of coconut and orange blossom offer a fresh, crisp element, acting as a mirage in the desert.
Finishing with sandalwood and moss, the perfume acts as an exhilarating vacation in a bottle.
Top Notes: Cactus Water, Sweet Agave, Solar Blooms.
Heart Notes: Creamy Coconut, Orange Blossom Water, Plumeria.
Base Notes: Warm Sandalwood, Moss, Drenched Vetiver.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.