Abercrombie & Fitch Naturally Fierce Eau de Parfum 30ml
Why not try...
- Elie Saab Le Parfum in White Eau de ParfumElie Saab Le Parfum in White Eau de ...As low as £34.50 Regular Price £44.00
- Van Cleef & Arpels So First Eau de Parfum 30mlVan Cleef & Arpels So First Eau ...£32.00Out of stock
- Armani Diamonds Rose Eau de Toilette 50mlArmani Diamonds Rose Eau de Toilett ...Special Price £34.50 Regular Price £42.50
- Issey Miyake Pure Petale de Nectar Eau de Toilette 30mlIssey Miyake Pure Petale de Nectar ...Special Price £32.00 Regular Price £39.00
- Lancome Hypnose Eau de ParfumLancome Hypnose Eau de Parfum Spray ...As low as £34.80 Regular Price £43.50
Abercrombie & Fitch Naturally Fierce Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Elegant, fresh fragrance that will leave you smelling naturally fierce all day
- Featuring notes of agave, orange blossom and sandalwood musk
Become your own muse, with the Abercrombie & Fitch Naturally Fierce Eau de Parfum.
What does Abercrombie & Fitch Naturally Fierce Eau de Parfum smell like?
Powerful and unapologetic, the fragrance opens with cactus water and sweet agave, conjuring visions of smouldering dunes in the sun.
The sand warms your feet as birds hum in the air, encouraging you to explore. Vivid heart notes of coconut and orange blossom offer a fresh, crisp element, acting as a mirage in the desert.
Finishing with sandalwood and moss, the perfume acts as an exhilarating vacation in a bottle.
Abercrombie & Fitch Naturally Fierce Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Cactus Water, Sweet Agave, Solar Blooms.
- Heart Notes: Creamy Coconut, Orange Blossom Water, Plumeria.
- Base Notes: Warm Sandalwood, Moss, Drenched Vetiver.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.