Armani My Way Eau de Parfum 90ml
Why not try...
- Cartier Declaration Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Artemisia, Caraway, Cori ...£88.00Out of stock
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Poivree Eau de Parfum 85mlTop Notes: Pink PepperHeart Notes: ...£86.50
- Bvlgari Splendida Magnolia Sensuel Eau De Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Neroli Essence, Mandarin ...£84.50
- Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum 80mlTop Notes: Calabrian Bergamot, Alba ...£87.00
Top Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom
Heart Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine
Base Notes: Cedar, Vanilla, White Musk
Through meaningful connections to others, one finds the path to the truest version of oneself. MY WAY is inspired by the genuine search for meaning and authenticity that lies outside oneself, ultimately creating a more profound way of being. Through the influence of serendipitous encounters and new experiences, one discovers one’s own multifaceted depths. Intimate yet universal, “I am what I live” encapsulates this ethos.
Opening with a citrus accord, the hopeful top notes uplift the senses to inspire positivity. Making way for the potent heart, the fragrance dives into a floral collection. Jasmine, Tuberose and White Flowers are seamlessly blended, illuminating the perfume with delicate hues. Almost undetectably, the fragrance finds its final form, merging musky hues. Cedarwood and Vanilla intertwine to create a bittersweet base, lingering on the skin to ignite the senses.
How to use: Apply on pulse points: wrist, inner elbow and neck.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqau/Water, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methyl Anthranilate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Isoeugenol, Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, CI17200/Red 33, CI60730/Ext Violet 2 (F.I.L B252373/1).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The fragrance is so lovely, sprayed a bit on my coat in going out it lasted all day. Love it
- After wearing Is for over a year now I thought it was time to expand my Armani collection - my way was the best place to go. I love the scent and it l
- It’s stunning I need to buy a big bottle next! Definitely on my Xmas list!
- Fresh, sweet and feminine. Love the scent. Recommended.
- Its smells amazing. I definetly will recomend to others and buy again in the future
- Absolutely beautiful, fragrance lasts long and the compliments I received were uplifting!
- I can’t believe what a wonderful perfume that is... Fabulous smell and last forever,it’s really magical and everyone around me are asking me for t