Armani My Way Eau de Parfum 90ml
Why not try...
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Poivree Eau de Parfum 85mlHermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Poi ...Special Price £90.50 Regular Price £113.00Out of stock
- Valentino Voce Viva Intensa Eau de Parfum 100mlValentino Voce Viva Intensa Eau de ...Special Price £92.50 Regular Price £123.00
Armani My Way Eau de Parfum:
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Cedar, Vanilla, White Musk
- Contemporary floral
- Refillable Bottle
Refill. Recycle. Reuse.
Through meaningful connections to others, one finds the path to the truest version of oneself. MY WAY is inspired by the genuine search for meaning and authenticity that lies outside oneself, ultimately creating a more profound way of being. Through the influence of serendipitous encounters and new experiences, one discovers oneâs own multifaceted depths. Intimate yet universal, âI am what I liveâ encapsulates this ethos.
What does Armani My Way Eau de Parfum smell like?
A contemporary floral fragrance with a fusion of white flowers at its heart. The fragrance is composed of the finest natural ingredients: Vanilla is sourced from Madagascar through an inclusive program that benefits local communities, while the Tuberose is harvested in India. In creating the notes, craftsmanship meets innovation, as the Tuberose heart is extracted using molecular distillation, allowing the perfumers to select the creamy, velvety facets tailor-made for MY WAY. The Orange blossom note is extracted in Egypt using an innovative, exclusive and entirely natural enfleurage process, whose cold extraction method infuses the Orange flowers in Orange essence. The artisanal approach finally translates in the manual weighing and blending of the fragranceâs concentrate in Grasse creates pure, highly-refined notes with enhanced radiance and naturality.
Opening with a citrus accord, the hopeful top notes uplift the senses to inspire positivity. Making way for the potent heart, the fragrance dives into a floral collection. Jasmine, Tuberose and White Flowers are seamlessly blended, illuminating the perfume with delicate hues. Almost undetectably, the fragrance finds its final form, merging musky hues. Cedarwood and Vanilla intertwine to create a bittersweet base, lingering on the skin to ignite the senses.
Fragrance Family: Floral Woody
- Top: Bergamot from Calabria & Orange Blossom from Egypt
- Heart: Tuberose & Jasmine from India
- Base: Cedarwood from Virginia, Vanilla from Madagascar & White Musks
How to apply Armani My Way:
Apply on pulse points: wrist, inner elbow and neck.
Discover the Armani My Way INTENSE here.
What are the differences between Parfum, Eau De Parfum and Eau De Toilette?
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqau/Water, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methyl Anthranilate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Isoeugenol, Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, CI17200/Red 33, CI60730/Ext Violet 2 (F.I.L B252373/1).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The fragrance is so lovely, sprayed a bit on my coat in going out it lasted all day. Love it
- After wearing Is for over a year now I thought it was time to expand my Armani collection - my way was the best place to go. I love the scent and it l
- It’s stunning I need to buy a big bottle next! Definitely on my Xmas list!
- Fresh, sweet and feminine. Love the scent. Recommended.
- Its smells amazing. I definetly will recomend to others and buy again in the future
- Absolutely beautiful, fragrance lasts long and the compliments I received were uplifting!
- I can’t believe what a wonderful perfume that is... Fabulous smell and last forever,it’s really magical and everyone around me are asking me for t
- My Way is one of my favourite perfumes. Scent is flowery and feminine, stays very long. Its worth a try
- I got the sample to test and I swear by it it was so amazing, so fresh and sweet. Smelt so good throughout the day. Loved it until the end.
- So subtle and feminine. Smells really good. Definitely one to wear for a date night to make a statement.
- Having to had Armani along with perfect outfit for a day would make my day even more beautiful at the end of day. Definitely love Armani for my choice
- My way perfume is one of the best perfume's i have sample before. If i had the money my room would be full of my way perfume.
- Beautiful perfume, smells gorgeous and long-lasting!
- I got this October last year and it's still my favourite. Great compliment getter. Very good performance in terms of it's lasting ability. L