Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 150ml
Why not try...
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Rose Musc Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlTop Notes: Moroccan Rose, Cinnamon, ...Special Price £105.00 Regular Price £138.00Out of stock
- Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum 100mlHermes 24 Faubourg Eau de Toilette ...Special Price £107.00 Regular Price £133.00
- Hermes Calèche Soie de Parfum 100mlHermes Calèche Soie de Parfum Spra ...Special Price £106.00 Regular Price £133.00Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Amber Musc Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlNarciso Rodriguez For Her Amber Mus ...Special Price £105.00 Regular Price £138.00Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum 150mlYves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau ...Special Price £107.00 Regular Price £142.00
- Narciso Rodriguez Santal Musc Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlNarciso Rodriguez Santal Musc Eau d ...Special Price £110.00 Regular Price £138.00
Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle:
- Refill your My Way Flacon with this environmentally conscious 150ml refill bottle
- Refill, recycle, reuse
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Cedar, Vanilla, White Musk
Refill. Recycle. Reuse.
Through meaningful connections to others, one finds the path to the truest version of oneself. MY WAY is inspired by the genuine search for meaning and authenticity that lies outside oneself, ultimately creating a more profound way of being. Through the influence of serendipitous encounters and new experiences, one discovers oneâs own multifaceted depths. Intimate yet universal, âI am what I liveâ encapsulates this ethos.
What does Armani My Way Eau de Parfum smell like?
A contemporary floral fragrance with a fusion of white flowers at its heart. The fragrance is composed of the finest natural ingredients: Vanilla is sourced from Madagascar through an inclusive program that benefits local communities, while the Tuberose is harvested in India. In creating the notes, craftsmanship meets innovation, as the Tuberose heart is extracted using molecular distillation, allowing the perfumers to select the creamy, velvety facets tailor-made for MY WAY. The Orange blossom note is extracted in Egypt using an innovative, exclusive and entirely natural enfleurage process, whose cold extraction method infuses the Orange flowers in Orange essence. The artisanal approach finally translates in the manual weighing and blending of the fragranceâs concentrate in Grasse creates pure, highly-refined notes with enhanced radiance and naturality.
Opening with a citrus accord, the hopeful top notes uplift the senses to inspire positivity. Making way for the potent heart, the fragrance dives into a floral collection. Jasmine, Tuberose and White Flowers are seamlessly blended, illuminating the perfume with delicate hues. Almost undetectably, the fragrance finds its final form, merging musky hues. Cedarwood and Vanilla intertwine to create a bittersweet base, lingering on the skin to ignite the senses.
Fragrance Family: Floral Woody
- Top: Bergamot from Calabria & Orange Blossom from Egypt
- Heart: Tuberose & Jasmine from India
- Base: Cedarwood from Virginia, Vanilla from Madagascar & White Musks
How to apply Armani My Way:
Apply on pulse points: wrist, inner elbow and neck.
Discover the Armani My Way INTENSE here.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqau/Water, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methyl Anthranilate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Isoeugenol, Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, CI17200/Red 33, CI60730/Ext Violet 2 (F.I.L B252373/1).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.