Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne Fame Eau de Parfum Refill 100mlPaco Rabanne Fame Eau de Parfum: ...Special Price £110.00 Regular Price £135.00
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver Eau de Parfum 200mlHermes Terre d'Hermès Eau Int ...Special Price £121.00 Regular Price £151.00Out of stock
- Mugler Angel Elixir Eau de Parfum 100mlMugler Angel Elixir Eau de Parfum: ...Special Price £108.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Narciso Rodriguez Santal Musc Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlNarciso Rodriguez Santal Musc Eau d ...Special Price £110.00 Regular Price £138.00Out of stock
- Armani Si Eau de Parfum 150mlArmani Si Eau de Parfum Spray: F ...Special Price £118.00 Regular Price £155.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Y Le Parfum 200mlYves Saint Laurent Y Le Parfum: ...Special Price £107.00 Regular Price £140.00Out of stock
Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle:
- Refill your My Way Flacon with this environmentally conscious 150ml refill bottle
- Refill, recycle, reuse
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Cedar, Vanilla, White Musk
Refill. Recycle. Reuse.
Through meaningful connections to others, one finds the path to the truest version of oneself. MY WAY is inspired by the genuine search for meaning and authenticity that lies outside oneself, ultimately creating a more profound way of being. Through the influence of serendipitous encounters and new experiences, one discovers oneâs own multifaceted depths. Intimate yet universal, âI am what I liveâ encapsulates this ethos.
What does Armani My Way Eau de Parfum smell like?
A contemporary floral fragrance with a fusion of white flowers at its heart. The fragrance is composed of the finest natural ingredients: Vanilla is sourced from Madagascar through an inclusive program that benefits local communities, while the Tuberose is harvested in India. In creating the notes, craftsmanship meets innovation, as the Tuberose heart is extracted using molecular distillation, allowing the perfumers to select the creamy, velvety facets tailor-made for MY WAY. The Orange blossom note is extracted in Egypt using an innovative, exclusive and entirely natural enfleurage process, whose cold extraction method infuses the Orange flowers in Orange essence. The artisanal approach finally translates in the manual weighing and blending of the fragranceâs concentrate in Grasse creates pure, highly-refined notes with enhanced radiance and naturality.
Opening with a citrus accord, the hopeful top notes uplift the senses to inspire positivity. Making way for the potent heart, the fragrance dives into a floral collection. Jasmine, Tuberose and White Flowers are seamlessly blended, illuminating the perfume with delicate hues. Almost undetectably, the fragrance finds its final form, merging musky hues. Cedarwood and Vanilla intertwine to create a bittersweet base, lingering on the skin to ignite the senses.
Fragrance Family: Floral Woody
- Top: Bergamot from Calabria & Orange Blossom from Egypt
- Heart: Tuberose & Jasmine from India
- Base: Cedarwood from Virginia, Vanilla from Madagascar & White Musks
How to apply Armani My Way:
Apply on pulse points: wrist, inner elbow and neck.
Also available: 30ml bottle, 50ml bottle
Discover the Armani My Way INTENSE here.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqau/Water, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methyl Anthranilate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Isoeugenol, Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, CI17200/Red 33, CI60730/Ext Violet 2 (F.I.L B252373/1).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My Way is one of my favourite perfumes. Scent is flowery and feminine, stays very long. Its worth a try
- I got the sample to test and I swear by it it was so amazing, so fresh and sweet. Smelt so good throughout the day. Loved it until the end.
- So subtle and feminine. Smells really good. Definitely one to wear for a date night to make a statement.
- Having to had Armani along with perfect outfit for a day would make my day even more beautiful at the end of day. Definitely love Armani for my choice
- My way perfume is one of the best perfume's i have sample before. If i had the money my room would be full of my way perfume.
- Beautiful perfume, smells gorgeous and long-lasting!
- I got this October last year and it's still my favourite. Great compliment getter. Very good performance in terms of it's lasting ability. L