Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemishes Concentrate 30ml
Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemishes Concentrate:
- Hydrates, mattifies, helps reduce blemishes and limit their re-appearance.
- With only 11 ingredients, this new generation product lastingly improves the quality of the skin.
- 0% of subjects said their skin was clearer in just 7 days*.
- Use Comedomed as your daily moisturiser to achieve your clearest and smoothest looking skin.
Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemishes Concentrate is an anti-blemish concentrate moisturiser specifically designed for oily, blemish-prone skin. Cleanance Comedomed hydrates, mattifies, helps reduce blemishes and blackheads and limit their reappearance. With only 11 ingredients, this new generation moisturiser lastingly improves the quality of blemish-prone skin, with proven efficacy from 7 days. Its light and quick absorbing texture leave skin feeling hydrated, mattified and clearer. Also suitable for people who may be prone to acne.
Key Ingredients in Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemishes Concentrate:
- Comedoclastin™: an innovative, patented plant-based active ingredient derived from Milk Thistle, to help reduce excess sebum and prevent blemishes.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
Benefits and Results of Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemishes Concentrate:
- 90% clearer skin after 7 days*
- 94%smoother skin after 7 days*
- 45% reduction in blemishe safter 2 months (vs no application)**
- Efficacy proven from 7 days***
How to use Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemishes Concentrate:
Apply morning and/or evening after thoroughly cleansing the skin.
1. Cleanse with Cleanance Cleansing Gel
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Cleanance Comedomed
About Avene: Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PEG-6, GLYCERIN, SILYBUM MARIANUM FRUIT EXTRACT, SILICA, POLYACRYLATE-13, POLYISOBUTENE, POLYSORBATE 20, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, WATER (AQUA)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I've noticed my skin blemishes improving after using this.
- I liked this serum as a spot treatment. It did a great a job clearing up my skin, but I found it to have an odor.
- It worked for my skin. I seldomly get breakouts but I used this and it worked without being too drying on my skin
- I enjoyed this serum. It smells nice, dries well and is a lightweight water based formula. It helps reduce some inflammation and kept my face moisturi
- This serum is great! It helped a lot with my acne.
- Omg I love this stuff! It works so well, definitely will be going to purchase it!!
- This is a good product. Recommended to everyone. Buy it is good very good.
- Very light, absorbs completely, smells fresh after drying. One of my newest favorite products.
- This product made me go from super greasy oily, to matte skin within the first week. It smells like alcohol which the label and box say to not worry a
- Excellent product!! Best one on the market for acne and sensitive skin. It is truly a blessing! Thank you Avene. I will not go back to my usual acne p
- I was really surprised the first time I used it. The smell is really strong, but it goes away in less than 15 seconds. The texture is incredible, it l
- It is something that is par excellence. It is a serum that stops breakouts hands down!!
- This product is very effective for acne prone skin. I have seen less oil on face. Reduction in new acne and overall better skin tone.
- Gave one for my nephew who suffers from breakout and is so self conscious because of it. Was skeptical at first but after 7 days his skin has started