Avene High Protection Spray SPF30 200ml
Why not try...
- Lancaster Sun Beauty Dry Oil Fast Tan Optimiser Body SPF50 150ml✓ Lightweight, quick-absorbing dr ...Special Price £21.60 Regular Price £24.00Out of stock
- Lancaster Oil-Free Milky Fluid SPF50 50mlLancaster Oil-Free Milky Fluid SPF5 ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £25.00
- Lancome Soleil Bronzer Smoothing Protective Cream SPF30 50mlLancome Soleil Bronzer Smoothing Pr ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £27.50Out of stock
- Lancaster Sun Beauty Velvet Tanning Milk SPF30 175mlLancaster's Sun Beauty Velvet ...£21.50Out of stock
- Lancaster Sun Sport Invisible Mist Wet Skin Application SPF30 200mlTan on the go with Sun Sport Coolin ...£22.00Out of stock
- Lancaster Sun Beauty Satin Sheen Oil Fast Tan Optimiser Body SPF30 150ml✓ Defends against the four d ...Special Price £21.60 Regular Price £24.00Out of stock
Avene High Protection Spray SPF30:
- A long lasting, water-resistant cream spray for hypersensitive skin.
- Formulated with patented SunSitive for effective sun protection.
- Infused with soothing Avene Thermal Spring Water and a powerful anti-oxidant Pre-Tocopheryl to fortify the skin.
Benefits of Avene High Protection Spray SPF30:
Avene High Protection Spray SPF30 is a long lasting, SPF50, water‐resistant face and body sun cream spray for sensitive skin. The Very High Protection Spray SPF30 is formulated specially for hypersensitive skin, light and very fair skin; skin prone to sunburn and skin exposed to intense sunlight. The Very High Protection Spray SPF 30 covers a very broad spectrum UV protection using a combination of exclusive active ingredients: SunSitive protection® from Pierre Fabre Research. Its photoprotective complex is optimised, stable and effective for extended periods. It offers optimal protection against UVB and also short and long UVA rays. Water‐resistant. No‐white residue. Paraben, alcohol and silicone free. No water‐soluble filters, no octocrylene.
Key Ingredients in Avene High Protection Spray SPF30:
- SunSitive® Complex: exclusive, broad UVA-UVB sun protection using only 4 sun filters.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : an antioxidant, Vitamin E derivative, that is more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use: Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the skin. Re‐apply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE. GLYCERIN. WATER (AQUA). METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. BIS ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. CETEARYL ISONONANOATE. LAURYL GLUCOSIDE. POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE. BENZOIC ACID. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES. HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, TRIBEHENIN, XANTHAN GUM.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- it is very good , its not gresy , not heavy on the skin, act as a moistariser as the same time its protect from the sun. i tried many brand but always
- Great product for very sensitive skin
- Gives good protection from sun and pickly heat
- Dad loves it - I bought it to protect his bald spot from the sun, and he loves it for not being greasy like so many others. He now wants the same form
- suffer with very aggressive heat rashes when I'm on holiday and I have never found a cure until I used this product. Used it everyday I was away
- Best Suncream ive tried yet, I have super sensitive skin but this leaves it soft allow me to tan easily.
- Happy with item
- ! Excellent sun protection and I use the kids f50 on her as she has bad Execma and this does not irritate if at all. Highly recommended
- Easy application
- The bottle size is large enough to feel you are getting value for money and the lightweight formulation didn't irritate my skin in anyway.