Avene Physiolift Serum 30ml
Rich, visibly smoothing serum formulated with exclusive SMART Hyaluron Technology, which blends two types of Hyaluronic Acid. Also contains Ascofilline and anti-oxidant Pre-tocopheryl, to help prevent and protect against skin ageing. Enriched with soothing Avène Thermal Spring Water.
Why not try...
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Eye Care 15mlReduces signs of fatigueDe-puffed e ...£35.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Vitamin C Booster 3x8mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Vitamin C B ...Special Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Filorga Optim-Eyes Dark Circles-Puffiness-Wrinkles Eye Contour 15mlFilorga Optim-Eyes Dark Circles-Puf ...£35.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream SPF20 All Skin types 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...£37.00Out of stock
A powerful serum too smoothe and plump all ageing sensitive skin. Innovative and powerful serum enhances with two sizes of Hyaluronic Acid to help visibly smoothe, plumps and protects ageing skin. Visibly reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines and visibly firms and plumps the skin for long-lasting results whilist providing antioxidant protection. Skin looks firmer and more luminous.
- SMART Hyaluron Technology: exclusive blend of high and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid for instant skin plumping and long-term firming action.
- Pre-Tocopheryl: Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed).
- Ascofiline: replenishes the skin's collagen I and IV.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply in the morning and/or evening, before moisturizing to the face, neck and décolleté. AM/PM
1. Cleanse with Gentle Milk Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with PhysioLift Serum
4. Moisturise in the morning with PhysioLift Day Cream for dry skin and PhysioLift Day Emulsion for normal/combination skin
5. Moisturise in the evening with PhysioLift Night Balm
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). GLYCERIN .ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE .METHYL GLUCETH-20 .PEG-12 .PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE .TRIETHYLHEXANOIN .DIMETHICONE. ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE .1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL. ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE. ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT. BEHENYL ALCOHOL. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CETYL ALCOHOL. DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL STEARATE. HEXYLENE GLYCOL. MICA. PEG-100 STEARATE. PHENOXYETHANOL. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. PVP. SILICA. SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE. SODIUM HYALURONATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891). TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. WATER (AQUA)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.