Avene Radiance Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Lab Series Age Rescue+ Eye Therapy 15mlApply Age Rescue + Eye Therapy by g ...£27.50
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Night Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Care 50mlRich, moisturising night cream that ...Special Price £27.20 Regular Price £32.00
An energising serum that re-illuminates dull, lacklustre skin. Revive your skin’s luminosity with the Avène Radiance Serum; an energising fluid that re-illuminates dull, lacklustre skin. Enriched with Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften sensitive skin types, the serum nourishes skin with a cocktail of skin-refining extracts of red fruit (like redcurrant and raspberries), antioxidant Vitamin E precursor and natural active Refinyl to shrink the appearance of dilated pores and unify uneven skin tone. Incorporate into your daily skin-beautifying regime for an undeniable glow. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Red fruits extract: high concentration in lipids, citric acid, vitamins and minerals to strengthenthe skin barrier and revitalisecellular energy, helping the skin stay hydrated, protected, and properly functioning.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed).
- Refinyl: reduces sebum production, tightens pores and refines skin texture.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply morning/evening to a freshly cleansed face and neck. Follow with moisturiser.
1. Cleanse with Gentle Milk Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with Radiance Serum
4. Moisturise using any Avène Les Essentiels Moisturiser
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, METHYL GLUCETH-20, NYLON-12, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ARACHIDYL, ALCOHOL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL), HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) SEED EXTRACT (LENS ESCULENTA SEED EXTRACT), PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 60, PVP, RED 4 (CI 14700), RIBES RUBRUM (CURRANT) FRUIT EXTRACT (RIBES RUBRUM FRUIT EXTRACT), RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT (RUBUS IDAEUS FRUIT EXTRACT), SCLEROTIUM GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM SULFATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, TROPOLONE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have combination sensitive skin and have been struggling for years to find a serum which isn't too greasy or too light for my skin type. I have
- It’s made my skin look so much more alive, it’s really nice to wear especially if I’ve got no makeup on, I tried it as a makeup base but wasn’
- This is a great serum and it makes my face feel fab. It looks lovely and glowy. It goes really went under makeup too.
- This product made my skin look a lot brighter. Sometimes you do not feel like wearing make-up but at the same time want your skin to look good. This a
- Packaging is luxurious. The pink colour is cute. It’s smell is delicate. But I got no sense of radiance or luminosity. HOWEVER, this serum makes a b
- I use this serum as a base for under my makeup and find that it gives my skin a little moisture boost and my makeup glides on perfect. I also think th
- Works really well as a primer before makeup. It gives the skin more of a natural glow and keeps the skin feeling soft.