Avene Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF50+ 40ml
Natural tint, matt-finish sun care fluid formulated using only mineral based filters, to provide optimum protection for even the most sensitive skin.
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF50+ 250mlFor sun-sensitive skin. Normal suns ...Special Price £18.70 Regular Price £22.00
- Avene Cleanance Anti-Blemish KitSimple daily routine to remove exce ...Special Price £20.00 Regular Price £26.00Out of stock
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 50mlLong lasting, high protection, ultr ...£18.50
- Avene Sensitive Skin KitAvene's gentle daily routine d ...£20.00Out of stock
- Avene Very High Protection Anti-Ageing SPF50+ 50mlLong-lasting, non-irritating sunscr ...£19.00
- Avene Very High Protection Spray SPF50 200mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£20.00
The Avene Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF 50+ is a matt-finish sun care fluid with a natural tint formulated using only mineral based filters, to provide optimum protection for even the most sensitive skin.
The next generation mineral based complex provides broad spectrum defence from UVA and UVB rays, whilst remaining very water resistant and photostable. Uniquely formulated with antioxidant Pre-Tocopheryl to protect skin cells from free radical damage and soothing Avene Thermal Spring Water. Includes blendable tint for a radiant, lightly covered complexion.
|Ingredients||Zinc Oxide [Nano]. Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Titanium Dioxide [Nano]. CocoCaprylate/Caprate. Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate. Isopropyl Palmitate. Isodecyl Neopentanoate. Isododecane. Isohexadecane. PTFE. Triethylexanoin. Dicaprylyl Ether. Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate. Iron Oxides (CI 77492) (CI77491) (CI77499). Mica. Aluminia. Stearic Acid. Caprylyl Glycol. PEG-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer. Silica. Benzoic Acid. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Disodium EDTA. Disteardimonium Hectorite. Glyceryl Behenate. Gylceryl Dibehenate. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil). Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-butyl. Hydroxyhydrocin-namate. Polyamide-3. Sodium Chloride. Titanium Dioxide (CI77891). Tocopheryl Tocopheryl Glucoside. Tribehenin. Triethoxycaprylylsilane. Water (aqua).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.