Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Balm 40ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Purifying Toning Lotion Combination/Oily Skin 200mlThis alcohol-free toning lotion, en ...£20.50
- Avène Very High Protection Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF50+ 40mlAvène Very High Protection Tinted ...£18.50
- Lancome Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Cleansing Make Up Remover 200mlLancôme Miel en Mousse Cleanser re ...Special Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Boost Comforting Hydrating Cream 50mlKeep skin happy and healthy all day ...£20.50
Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Balm is a moisturising and Soothing Balm, which helps to calm the skin and restore the skin barrier.
Avene Tolérance Control Soothing Balm hydrates dry very sensitive skin and calms the skin in just 30 seconds
Formulated with 99% natural origin ingredients
Avene Tolerance Soothing Skin Recovery Balm relieves sensations of heating, tightness, tingling and discomfort thanks to ultra-calming D-Sensinose, a new patented post-biotic active ingredient.
Avene Tolérance Control Soothing Balm hydrates dry very sensitive skin and calms the skin in just 30 seconds. Also suitable for hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant or allergy prone skin. Skin is intensely hydrated and its barrier restored in just 48 hours. Its rich comfort texture is particularly suitable for dry to very dry skin. This high-tolerance, fragrance and preservative free skin care product benefits from a new Sterile Cosmetics tube that preserves the formula from the outside air and bacteria. Formulated with 99% natural origin ingredients.
Packaged using innovative Sterile Cosmetics technology - The airtight cap keeps the contents of the product sterile throughout use.
Fragrance-free, parabens-free, colorant-free.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique softening, soothing and anti-irritating active that leaves the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- D-Sensinose: An ultra-calming patented postbiotic for all types of skin hypersensitivity.
How to use
Apply Tolérance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Balm morning and evening to the face, neck and eye contour area to immediately soothe feelings of discomfort.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. GLYCERIN. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). SQUALANE. BEESWAX (CERA ALBA). CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. CETYL ESTERS. AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT FILTRATE. ARGININE CITRIC ACID. TROMETHAMINE. WATER (AQUA). XANTHAN GUM.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.