Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream 40ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Day Cream Normal/Combination Skin 50mlVichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Rede ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Vichy Normaderm Probio-BHA Serum 30mlVichy Normaderm BHA + Probiotic Fra ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Ultra Concentrated Serum 30mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ U ...Special Price £24.75 Regular Price £33.00Out of stock
- Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Normal To Combination Skin 50mlSmoothing and firming daily moistur ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream:
- A moisturising and Soothing Cream, which helps to calm the skin and restore the skin barrier.
- Hydrates dry, very sensitive skin and calms the skin in just 30 seconds.
- Fragrance and preservative-free.
The benefits of Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream:
Avene Tolérance Control Soothing Cream hydrates dry, very sensitive skin and calms the skin in just 30 seconds. Also suitable for hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant or allergy prone skin. Thanks to ultra-calming D-Sensinose, a new patented post-biotic active ingredient, this product relieves sensations of heating, tightness, tingling and discomfort. Skin is intensely hydrated and its barrier restored in just 48 hours. This high-tolerance, fragrance and preservative-free skin care product benefits from a new Sterile Cosmetics® tube that preserves the formula from the outside air and bacteria. Formulated with 98% natural origin ingredients.
Key ingredients Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique softening, soothing and anti-irritating active that leaves the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- D-Sensinose: An ultra-calming patented postbiotic for all types of skin hypersensitivity
How to use:
Apply Tolérance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream morning and evening to the face, neck and eye contour area to immediately soothe feelings of discomfort.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE. GLYCERIN. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. SQUALANE. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. CETYL ESTERS. AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT FILTRATE. ARGININE BEESWAX (CERA ALBA). CITRIC ACID. TROMETHAMINE. WATER (AQUA). XANTHAN GUM.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My little boy suffers from bouts of eczema around his eyes. I was looking for a moisturiser that I could use on him that was gentle enough and this ap
- I bought this to help my skin as I felt that my skin was dry and the cream I had been using wasn
- used this product when my eczema had began to play up it worked a treat. A small amount goes a long way and is a must have item. I will continue to us
- I have been using this cream for a few weeks now and I can not believe the difference it has made to my skin. My skin feels so soft and smooth. The cr
- Love this cream for my sensitive skin, goes on smooth, so soft to the touch and love that is gives a little glow to my skin.
- I have sensitive skin that reacts to a lot of products so was keen to try this. It has a nice fragrance, soaks in quickly not leaving behind any resid
- This is my first Avene product. And I am already a fan. I love it ! I suffer from Rosacea and have flair ups often. This Tolerance Control Soothing Sk
- I have very sensitive skin - so when I tried new skincare products my skin could easily flare up. This recovery cream is my go-to should anything go w
- It's my first time using Av
- This is a really nice product to use, for someone who has recently became allergic to a lot of things and having red breakouts on skin this works love
- I bought Av
- I got this to help with my skin as with the weather changing it
- I have the most sensitive skin; and this by far has been great! I love it.
- I struggle finding creams that actually do what they say, but this one is fab and certainly lives up to its name. It rejuvenated my skin when it was d
- I always struggle with dry skin and some creams can irritate this rather than soothe. This cream was brilliant at treating dry skin on my face, not gr
- I was hesitating about getting this cream since the one I usually use seem is discontinued, however, I liked it so far. I does like my face a bit oily