Avene Tolerance Extreme Cleansing Lotion 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel 400ml✓ Give skin a deep cleanse with t ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00
- Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation SPF30For all-over application, gently da ...As low as £19.55 Regular Price £23.00
Ultra-gentle cleansing lotion for sensitive and hypersensitive skin. Tolérance Extrême Cleansing Lotion gently cleanses, soothes and hydrates sensitive skin. Formulated with only seven essential ingredients, selected for their effectiveness and tolerance, this product is exceptionally tolerable for the most sensitive skin.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
-Emollients: lipid ingredients that coat the skin and act as an occlusive to help keep skin hydrated for longer.
- STERILE COSMETICS: allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging.
How to use:
Using fingertips, gently apply on the face, eyes and neck. Remove excess with a cotton pad. Spray a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water. Gently pat dry then apply Tolérance Extrême Moisturiser of your choice.
1. Cleanse with Tolérance Extrême Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Tolérance Extrême Cream for dry skin and Tolérance Extrême Emulsion for normal or combination skin
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||Avène Thermal Spring Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Behenyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-C30 Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Carbomer|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.