Avene Tolerance Extreme Cleansing Lotion 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Hydrating Cream SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream 40mlAvene Tolerance Control Soothing Sk ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Anti-fatigue Hydrating Care 50mlAnti-fatigue moisturiser for men wi ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
Avene Tolerance Extreme Cleansing Lotion:
✓ Cleanses and soothes hypersensitive and allergic skin.
✓ Perfectly cleanses and removes make-up and impurities.
✓ Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water.
The benefits of using Avene Tolerance Extreme Cleansing Lotion:
Avene Tolerance Extreme Cleansing Lotion is an ultra-gentle cleansing lotion for sensitive and hypersensitive skin. Tolérance Extrême Cleansing Lotion gently cleanses, soothes and hydrates sensitive skin. Formulated with only seven essential ingredients, selected for their effectiveness and tolerance, this product is exceptionally tolerable for the most sensitive skin.
Key Ingredients in Avene Tolerance Extreme Cleansing Lotion:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- Emollients: lipid ingredients that coat the skin and act as an occlusive to help keep skin hydrated for longer.
- STERILE COSMETICS: allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging.
How to use Avene Tolerance Extreme Cleansing Lotion:
Using fingertips, gently apply on the face, eyes and neck. Remove excess with a cotton pad. Spray a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water. Gently pat dry then apply Tolérance Extrême Moisturiser of your choice.
1. Cleanse with Tolérance Extrême Cleansing Lotion.
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water.
3. Moisturise with Tolérance Extrême Cream for dry skin and Tolérance Extrême Emulsion for normal or combination skin.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||Avène Thermal Spring Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Behenyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-C30 Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Carbomer|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Delivery at times indicated... Great product
- My skin is no longer red and dry. Very nice feeling after application.
- Lovely stuff and arrived promptly!
- I have been using this product for about a month now, and I couldn't be happier with it. I hadn't realised my skin was that sensitive until
- Very kind to skin.
- Nothing to dislike about the product
- This is my all-time favourite cleanser! It unfortunately wasn't in stock (??) during my last order of I would have stocked up on it. This can be
- Have to be honest,I don't use this all the time. I do,however suffer from rosacea from time to time. It can be so bad that even water upsets my s
- I use this as the second cleanser in a double cleansing routine. I love it! So gentle on my skin, never leaves my skin feeling stripped after use. Rea
- A good cleanser, suitable for most skin types. I have used this product range in the past and its a lovely range for sensitive skin. Love the fact the
- I have quite dry skin and this cleanser is so gentle yet effective on my skin. I like that you don’t wash it off as I feel it helps my skin stay fee
- Feels really light and non- greasy on skin. A a little goes a long way so worth the money.