Avene Very High Protection Tinted Anti-Ageing SPF50+ 50ml
Avene Very High Protection Tinted Anti-Ageing SPF50+:
- Long-lasting, high protection, tinted sun cream for ageing sensitive skin.
- Contains patented SunSitive® complex to protect the skin from damaging effects of the sun and free radicals.
- AscofillineTM promotes collagen regeneration.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften.
- Vitamin C and reflective pigments to even out and immediately illuminate the skin complexion.
The benefits of Avene Very High Protection Tinted Anti-Ageing SPF50+:
Avene Very High Protection Tinted Anti-Ageing SPF50+ is a long‐lasting, SPF50, tinted, face sun cream for ageing sensitive skin. Tinted, multifunctional high protection sun cream with unique anti‐ageing properties to protect and immediately illuminate the skin. Made with our patented SunSitive® complex, a unique photo protective system with minimum filters, longlasting stability and efficacy, whilst providing broad spectrum UVA‐UVB protection. Also within this formula is antioxidant duo Pre‐Tocopheryl & Thialidine for cellular protection against free radicals; Avène Thermal Spring Water, to naturally soothe and soften the skin; and AscofillineTM to reinforce collagen. Thanks to photostable Vitamin c and reflective pigments, the skin complexion is even and radiant. It leaves an invisible subtle powdered finish on the skin and can be used under/over your usual daily cream for powerful, soothing sun protection. - SunSitive® Complex: exclusive, broad UVA-UVB sun protection using only 4 sun filters. - Ascofiline: to help reinforce and promote collagen regeneration.
Key Ingredients in Avene Very High Protection Tinted Anti-Ageing SPF50+:
- Pre-Tocopheryl: a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E derivative,
- Ascorbyl Glucoside & Reflective pigments - provides an even and glowing complexion.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use: Before exposure to the sun, apply one finger of the product to the face and neck. Re‐apply suncream frequently to maintain protection, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a suncream product. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
Read More: Best Sunscreens Of 2022
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], WATER (AQUA), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL (COCOS NUCIFERA OIL), POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, MICA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIOL/ADIPIC ACID/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZOIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), (CI 77491), (CI 77499), OXOTHIAZOLIDINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, TRIBEHENIN, XANTHAN GUM.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- First time use, will definitely order again as the product is excellent giving a healthy glow with high sun protection.
- A nice tinted flattering lotion. Nice consistency and suits my skin. Like SPF and make up in one, blends well and not too heavy.
- Lovely texture, leaves skin looking healthy and glowing, The tint is nice but may not suit every skin tone . I use moisturiser before the SPF but the
- I use this product most days. I use high end facial care. So was not sure about this. It has not disappointed me. I am concerned about the environment
- This is the second year of using this product. It is so easy to use, covers well including fine lines. It
- I am been use this product for over 2 years and I love it! My skin look amazing
- I've purchased this twice now and am not disappointed, it's a good product which soothes the face well and also hides any imperfections and
- I didn’t receive it yet and I have never tried it just one of my friends recommended it