Why not try...
- HealthAid Zinc Gluconate 70mg Tablets 90HealthAid provides a strong Zinc Gl ...Special Price £6.39 Regular Price £7.99
- Solgar Multi One Tablets 30Solgar Multi One Tablets: Key vi ...Special Price £6.27 Regular Price £8.95
- Solgar Biotin 1000ug Capsules 50Solgar Biotin 1000ug Capsules: S ...Special Price £6.27 Regular Price £8.95
- Solgar L-Lysine 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar L-Lysine 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £10.50Out of stock
- Solgar Vitamin B6 50mg Tablets 100Solgar Vitamin B6 50mg Tablets: ...Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £8.95
- Nature's Aid Brewers Yeast 300mg Tablets 500Nature's Aid Brewers Yeast 300 ...Special Price £5.96 Regular Price £7.95
BetterYou DLux Junior Daily Vitamin D oral spray is suitable from 3 years old and provides 400iu of vitamin D with each daily spray. DLux Junior is a fast, convenient and effective way to top up your child's vitamin D. Natural peppermint flavour.
The unique spray format has proven optimal absorption through the rich vascular system within the mouth, guaranteeing your child's daily dose of sunshine. Suitable for children from 3 years of age.
DLux Junior bypasses processing by the digestive system to deliver vitamin D directly into the bloodstream via the rich vascular system in the mouth. The unique oral spray format ensures your child receives all the vitamin D they need without the need for water or tablets.
90% of the vitamin D we need comes from our skin's unprotected exposure to sunlight. Living in the UK makes it difficult for little ones to get the vitamin D they need. Even in summer month's sun cream of factor 15 or above, cloud cover and clothing all effectively block vitamin D production.
Vitamin D promotes the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, supports a healthy immune system and aids muscle development.
|Ingredients||Xylitol, water, acacia gum, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.