BetterYou Magnesium Revive Bath Flakes 750g
Why not try...
- BetterYou Magnesium Sleep Bath Flakes 1kg✓ Expertly blended magnesium and ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £9.95
- BetterYou Magnesium Muscle Bath Flakes 1kg✓ Naturally reinvigorate a tired ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £9.95
- BetterYou Magnesium Flakes 1kgBetterYou Magnesium Flakes can be a ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £9.95
- BetterYou Magnesium Body Butter 200mlScientifically proven to improve sk ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £9.95
- BetterYou Magnesium Body Lotion 150mlA powerful and essential mineral, m ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £9.95
BetterYou Magnesium Revive Bath Flakes are an energising blend of Zechstein magnesium chloride, grapefruit and eucalyptus to soothe tired and aching muscles and sharpen the senses.
- 100% natural magnesium chloride
- Revives senses and restores balance to your day
- Certified vegan friendly
- Palm oil derivative free
- Dermatologically tested
- Fully recyclable eco-friendly packaging
BetterYou Magnesium Revive Flakes contain a highly concentrated form of 100% natural, Zechstein magnesium chloride.
BetterYou Zechstein magnesium chloride comes from a natural source, deep inside the Earth’s crust. It has been protected from man-made pollutants for over 250 million years, ensuring its quality and purity.
BetterYou Magnesium Revive Bath Flakes are an effective way of replenishing the body with this essential mineral, promoting overall wellbeing, aiding skin health and naturally relieving tired and aching muscles.
Providing an energising blend of magnesium chloride, grapefruit and eucalyptus helping to revive your senses and leave your body feeling rejuvenated.
How to use BetterYou Magnesium Revive Flakes:
Add 250g Magnesium Revive Flakes (roughly 2 cups) per bath.
Lie back and relax for 20 minutes. Increase amount for a more intensive experience.
Add 150g Magnesium Revive Flakes (roughly 1 cup) to approx. 5 litres of water, enough to cover feet.
Sit and relax for 20 minutes.
|Ingredients||Magnesium chloride hexahydrate flakes, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, limonene, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.