Why not try...
- Lamberts Natural Beta Carotene 15mg Capsules 90Lamberts Natural Beta Carotene 15mg ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £11.50
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £11.50
- Solgar Hawthorne Berry 520mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Hawthorne Berry 520mg Vegeta ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £13.95Out of stock
- Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £13.50Out of stock
- Jarrow Formulas Methyl Folate 400mcg Caps 60✓ Biologically Active Folate (Met ...£8.36
- Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps 30Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
This pioneering formulation combines convenience with optimal absorption to deliver its 14 essential nutrients straight into your bloodstream. Our digestive efficiency is not always assured, particularly when we are unwell or out of sorts. As an oral spray MultiVit bypasses processing by the digestive system and instead delivers the multi-nutrient formulation straight into the bloodstream via the rich vascular system within the mouth.
The robust multi-nutrient formulation contains the full spectrum of vital B vitamins including folic acid. Combined with A, C, D, K1 and key minerals, MultiVit supports both your energy levels and your immune system.
The spray is micro emulsified for fast and effective absorption within the mouth, providing faster body uptake than tablets or capsules.
|Ingredients||Water, diluent (xylitol), emulsifier (acacia gum, sunflower lecithin), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), niacinamide (vitamin B3), calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5), medium chain triglycerides, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin 5 phosphate sodium (vitamin B2), preservative (potassium sorbate), acidity regulators (citric acid, sodium hydroxide), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), retinyl acetate (vitamin A) folic acid (vitamin B9), flavouring (natural blackcurrant and plum), thickener (xanthan gum), potassium iodine, sodium selenate anhydrous (selenium), phylloquinone (vitamin K1), D-biotin (vitamin B7), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), adenosylcobalamin (vitamin B12), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.