Bio-Kult Brighten Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 100A highly active hair-skin-nails for ...Special Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00
- Solgar Ultimate Calm Tablets 30Solgar Ultimate Calm Tablets are: ...Special Price £20.99 Regular Price £29.99
- Udo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blend 500mlAll our cells need protein, water, ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99
✓ Bio-Kult Brighten is an advanced multi-action formulation designed to bring out your inner smile.
✓ With added vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 which contribute to normal psychological function as well as the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Bio-Kult Brighten is an advanced multi-action formulation designed to bring out your Inner Smile with added vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 which contribute to normal psychological function as well as the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Bio-Kult Brighten also contains vitamin D and zinc which alongside vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
- Bio-Kult Brighten is suitable for use during pregnancy but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any nutritional food supplement
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement
- Gluten free
- Made in the UK
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
How to use:
Adults and children 12+: Take 1-4 capsules daily, with food.
Per Two Capsules:
Vitamin D 10mcg 200% NRV
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
4 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (4 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 10 billion microorganisms per gram (1 x 1010 CFU).
Live bacteria cultures:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.