Bio-Kult Probiotics Everyday Gut Capsules 30
Bio-Kult Everyday Gut Capsules 30:
- Probiotic tablets to aid digestion and reduce the irritation and discomfort of IBS and other digestive difficulties.
- Contains 14 strains of bacteria.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- No need for refrigeration.
WHAT IS BIO-KULT EVERYDAY GUT CAPSULES 30?
Bio-Kult probiotics contain 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use. Bio-Kult Everyday Gut capsules are scientifically formulated to target and support the digestive system. This advanced multi-strain formulation is designed to be taken every day to complement and balance your existing gut flora, and help make life more comfortable. These bacterial strains which can survive the stomach acid and reach the gastrointestinal tract help to reduce irritation and discomfort associated with digestion and digestive difficulties.
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
KEY BENEFITS OF BIO-KULT EVERYDAY GUT CAPSULES 30:
- The bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
- They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
- Contains 14 gut-friendly live bacterial strains
- Made in the UK by Bio-Kult Scientists
- Certified vegetarian by the Vegetarian Society
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Can be taken everyday
- Can be taken alongside antibiotics
- Can be taken when travelling
- Can be taken when pregnant
- Suitable for those ages 3+
HOW TO TAKE BIO-KULT EVERYDAY GUT CAPSULES 30:
For adults and children 12+: Take up to 4 capsules daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
Children 3-11 - Take 1-2 capsules daily with food.
If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
Bio-Kult live bacteria capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
If you are taking antibiotics:
Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics.
Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course
2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
During travel take 4 capsules daily.
Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel
HOW TO STORE BIO-KULT EVERYDAY GUT CAPSULES 30:
Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
Store in a cool dry place - no need to refrigerate.
|Ingredients||Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), live bacterial cultures strains (milk, soya), vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose). Live bacterial strains: Lactobacillus paracaseiPXN 37 , Lactobacillus plantarumPXN 47 , Lactobacillus rhamnosusPXN 54 , Bacillus subtilisPXN 21, Bifidobacterium bifidumPXN 23 , Bifidobacterium brevePXN 25 , Bifidobacterium longumPXN 30 , Lactobacillus helveticusPXN 35 , Lactococcus lactisssp.lactisPXN 63 , Streptococcus thermophilusPXN 66 , Bifidobacterium infantisPXN 27, Lactobacillus delbrueckiissp.bulgaricusPXN 39 , Lactobacillus helveticusPXN 45, Lactobacillus salivariusPXN 57.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Biokult is a good multistrain probiotic. Always a bit expensive but does an excellent job at keeping the gut healthy. You get what you pay for. Landy&
- I swapped to this from my usual multi-strain probiotic to see if there was a difference and there is. I'm in my late forties with peri-menopausal
- I bought these just to see if they improve my health which they absolutely have but they came with a side effect I can't say I was expecting. I g
- I came across these when researching things to help my IBS. They have the specific bacteria like Bifdobacterium biffidum and Bulgaricus which are said
- I have done a lil research into bio-cult and to be fair you really cant go wrong with these, i was a bit scepticul at firt about buying any form of ta
- Bought these for my Mum who in her 70s developed the problem of excess flatulence! She now takes 2 of these in the morning and within days the pills s
- I don't often leave reviews but I thought i'd like to contribute one to enable people that might be in the same situation as me to benefit.
- I have suffered with IBS and diverticular disease for many years, but this product, taken at least once daily, put an end to almost all my discomfort.
- I have suffered for nearly 10 years with IBS symptoms, in particular extreme bloating and discomfort immediately after eating. Nothing prescribed by m
- I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis when I was 19 (31 years ago). I've been lucky that flare ups have been rare and I've never needed a