Lamberts Silica Complete Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
Lamberts Silica Complete Tablets:
- Just one tablet provides the full 200mg of silica
- We use naturally derived silica from bamboo gum
- Plus a full 300mg of MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane)
- Contains Biotin, Zinc and Vitamin C
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Silica 200mg and MSM 300mg:
Lamberts Silica Complete is a unique formula which is probably the most comprehensive supplement for Hair, Skin and Nails available in the Lamberts range.
Just one tablet provides the full 200mg of silica. We use naturally derived silica from bamboo gum as it contains 75% organic silica and is one of the richest and most bioavailable forms.
In addition to this, MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane), a natural sulphur containing compound, has been included as it is an essential nutrient required for the body’s production of proteins, many of which are found in hair, skin and nails.
To complete the formula, Silica Complete also includes:
- Biotin - as it contributes to the normal maintenance of hair and skin
- Zinc - as it contributes to the maintenance of skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamin C - as it contributes to the maintenance of normal collagen production.
How to use Lamberts Silica Complete Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
Typically per tablet:
%NRV* = Nutrient Reference Value
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I experienced hair growth within the first two weeks, noticed as definate change in my skin, so side effects. Will buy again
- Makes your hair thicker and your nails grow quicker.
- Have been taking one a day for almost two months so plenty of time to get into my system. I'm sat on the fence at the moment! Have noticed that m