Why not try...
- Higher Nature Pro-Daily Vegan Tablets 90Higher Nature Pro-Daily Tablets: ...Special Price £7.60 Regular Price £9.50
- HealthAid Vitamin B2 100mg Prolonged Release Tabs 60Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) is a precu ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
- HealthAid Interfresh Fresh Breath Capsules 60HealthAid InterFresh Capsules: W ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
- Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules 30Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules: ...Special Price £8.14 Regular Price £10.18
- Solgar Zinc Citrate 30mg Capsules 100Solgar Zinc Citrate 30mg Capsules: ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £11.25Out of stock
- Lamberts Riboflavin 50mg Capsules 100Lamberts Riboflavin 50mg Capsules: ...Special Price £7.49 Regular Price £9.50
Lamberts Zinc 15mg Tablets:
- An ideal supplement for long term use
- Citrate form of zinc is known to be readily absorbed
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal vision
- It is also recognised as contributing to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- These small easy to swallow tablets are made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Lamberts Zinc 15mg (as citrate):
Lamberts Zinc 15mg is an ideal supplement for long term use and the citrate form of zinc is known to be readily absorbed. These small easy to swallow tablets are made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Zinc is an essential nutrient and contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal vision. It is also recognised as contributing to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails.
One in three adults in the UK receives less than the Reference Nutrient Intake (RNI) for zinc. This is largely a result of refining processes which remove up to 90% of the available zinc content from cereal grains, along with the trend to eat less animal-derived protein.
How to use Lamberts Zinc 15mg Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily.
Also available: 90 Tablets
Discover Lamberts Minerals here.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- To boost my immune system
- easy to swallow small tablets. Taking to much can cause problems -- so best to check whatever stuff you are also taking in case there is zinc in the l
- I use zinc supplement to boost Immunity..