Lamberts CalAsorb Calcium 800mg Tablets 180
Why not try...
- Solgar Betaine Hydrochloride With Pepsin Tablets 100Solgar Betaine Hydrochloride With P ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £20.99
Lamberts CalAsorb Calcium 800mg Tablets:
- CalAsorb® supplies calcium in the citrate form which is believed to be one of the most easily absorbed compounds of calcium.
- Three tablets provide a full 800mg of calcium which is the recommended nutrient reference value.
- Calcium plays an important part in the maintenance of normal healthy bones.
- Plus, vitamin D3, since this nutrient is also known to contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Suitable for vegetarians
CalAsorb supplies calcium in the citrate form which is believed to be one of the most easily absorbed compounds of calcium. Three tablets provide a full 800mg of calcium which is the recommended daily allowance.
It is believed that many people's diets provide insufficient supplies of calcium and yet calcium plays an important part in the maintenance of normal healthy bones. The DoH recommends that women should have an intake of up to 1200mg of calcium per day, a level that is hard to achieve through diet alone, especially if the diet contains little dairy produce.
How to use Lamberts CalAsorb Calcium 800mg Tablets:
Take 3 tablets daily.
Also available: 60 Tablets
Discover our Lamberts Minerals range here.
Three tablets deliver:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I threw them away as I ordered chewable tablet as I can’t swallow large tablets obviously when I received the ones above they were no good to me at
- Bit big, but nothing to dislike! Shared them with my daughters and will be back for more.
- Can't honestly say I've seen a difference in my health but if it's doing the job, will keep taking.