Lamberts CalAsorb Calcium 800mg Tablets 180
Calcium Citrate by Lamberts
Why not try...
- Solgar Beta Glucans & Elderberry Immune Complex Vegicaps 60Not Suitable For Vegetarians. Not S ...£14.49
- Lamberts N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) Caps 60Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or ...£14.49
- Lamberts Osteoguard Advanced Tablets 90Lamberts Osteoguard Advanced Tablet ...£14.49
- Solgar Vitamin D3 55ug (2200iu) Vegicaps 100Suitable for VegetariansKosher ...£14.99
- Viridian Balanced Iron Complex Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£15.60
CalAsorb supplies calcium in the citrate form which is believed to be one of the most easily absorbed compounds of calcium. Three tablets provide a full 800mg of calcium which is the recommended daily allowance.
It is believed that many people's diets provide insufficient supplies of calcium and yet calcium plays an important part in the maintenance of normal healthy bones. The DoH recommends that women should have an intake of up to 1200mg of calcium per day, a level that is hard to achieve through diet alone, especially if the diet contains little dairy produce.
Daily intake: 3 tablets
Three tablets deliver:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.