A.Vogel Milk Thistle Complex 100ml
Why not try...
- Biocare Methyl B Complex Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl B Complex Capsules: ...£18.29
- Pharmanord Bio-Curcumin Capsules 50✓ 400 mg patented* curcumin extra ...Special Price £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
- Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 with B-Complex Veg Caps 90Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 wi ...£18.50
Made from milk thistle seeds
Also contains fresh plant extracts of Artichoke, Dandelion & Peppermint
Available as tincture or tablets
A.Vogel’s Milk Thistle Complex was amongst the very first herbal products formulated by Alfred Vogel, one of Switzerland’s best known naturopaths.
The seeds of Milk Thistle are combined with four other important herbs used in healthcare for centuries – fresh extracts of Dandelion, Artichoke, Peppermint and dried Boldo leaves.
Read More: The Benefits of Milk Thistle
Milk Thistle Tincture Ingredients:
Contains the tinctures of fresh Cynara scolymus* (Artichoke) leaves 46%, Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dried fruit 32%, fresh Taraxacum officinalis* (Dandelion) herb and root 12%, Peumus boldus (Boldo) dried leaf 7% and fresh Mentha piperita* (Peppermint) leaves 3%.
Alcohol content: 62% v/v
* Organically grown.
Adults: 15 to 20 drops twice daily, in a little water.
Children: This product is not recommended for children.
|Ingredients||Contains the tinctures of fresh Cynara scolymus* (Artichoke) leaves 46%, Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dried fruit 32%, fresh Taraxacum officinalis* (Dandelion) herb and root 12%, Peumus boldus (Boldo) dried leaf 7% and fresh Mentha piperita* (Peppermint) leaves 3%. Alcohol content: 62% v/v * Organically grown.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The products donâ€™t seem as effective as previous years.
- Excellent health product. Since using this product alongside a healthy lifestyle has had a beneficial effect on my liver health. So much so that it h
- Was pleased to find this on Landys website and as often is the case it was cheaper than other outlets. Vogel products are a well known brand been usin