Viridian 100% Organic Milk Thistle Tincture 50ml
Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
Suitable for Vegans
Made using only Organic Ingredients
Why not try...
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Caps 60Daily Intake: One a day ...£10.49
- Lamberts Turmeric Fast Release Tablets 60High potency root extract standardi ...£11.49
- Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg Tabs 60Each tablet of Lamberts Super Stren ...£10.49
100% Organic Milk Thistle tincture is made with Silybum marianum seeds. 100% organic and natural, no synthetics whatsoever. The tincture extraction technique involves pure organic alcohol which draws elements from within the plant into the solution. To remove/lessen the alcohol content, simply add the required amount to an egg cup of freshly boiled water and leave to cool; the majority of the alcohol will evaporate with the steam. Created in the United Kingdom using traditional craft skills and plant knowledge. Certified organic by the Soil Association.
Directions: Take 15 - 30 drops, 2 -3 times daily in a little fruit juice or water. Children under 12, half adult amount. Please shake bottle before use to distribute the natural lipids in suspension.
INGREDIENTS: Water, organic alcohol & fresh organic milk thistle seed extract.
|Ingredients||Water, organic alcohol & fresh organic milk thistle seed extract.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent tincture, haven't used it long enough to notice any benefits yet but am sure it will do me some good when it kicks in.
- I totally agree with the previous reviewer Lenka. I have used a couple of other brands of milk thistle and they have been wholly ineffective. I am a
- I truly believe this must be the best milk thistle tincture on the market and I am glad I found it! Thanks to this product I actually first time made