Why not try...
- Solgar Chelated Copper Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Copper Tablets: ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £9.75
- BioCare Nutrisorb B12 Liquid 15mlBioCare Nutrisorb B12 Liquid: ...£6.99
- A.Vogel Bambu Coffee Substitute 200gBambu is a 100% natural coffee alte ...Special Price £7.19 Regular Price £8.99
- Nature's Aid Organic Beetroot 4620mg Capsules 60Nature's Aid Organic Beetroot ...Special Price £7.46 Regular Price £9.95
- Lamberts Zinc Plus Lozenges 100Lamberts Zinc Plus Lozenges: Tas ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
- Solgar Boron 3mg Capsules 100Solgar Boron 3mg Capsules: Suita ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £9.25
Lamberts CalAsorb Calcium 800mg Tablets:
- CalAsorb® supplies calcium in the citrate form which is believed to be one of the most easily absorbed compounds of calcium.
- Three tablets provide a full 800mg of calcium which is the recommended nutrient reference value.
- Calcium plays an important part in the maintenance of normal healthy bones.
- Plus, vitamin D3, since this nutrient is also known to contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Suitable for vegetarians
CalAsorb supplies calcium in the citrate form which is believed to be one of the most easily absorbed compounds of calcium. Three tablets provide a full 800mg of calcium which is the recommended daily allowance.
It is believed that many people's diets provide insufficient supplies of calcium and yet calcium plays an important part in the maintenance of normal healthy bones. The DoH recommends that women should have an intake of up to 1200mg of calcium per day, a level that is hard to achieve through diet alone, especially if the diet contains little dairy produce.
How to use Lamberts CalAsorb Calcium 800mg Tablets:
Take 3 tablets daily.
Also available: 180 Tablets
Discover our Lamberts Minerals range here.
Three tablets deliver:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Just what I needed - had great difficultly finding these in the shops. Prompt delivery. No problems at all. Wish the manufacturers made the tablets sm
- this product is very good if you need extra calcium. good if you have arthritis problems and it's high strength too.