Solgar Oceanic Silica 25mg Vegicaps 50
Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Carnozin Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Carnozin is suitable ...Special Price £7.97 Regular Price £11.39
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Ashwaganda Root 333mg Veg Caps 60✓ Ashwagandha is an immune boosti ...£8.00
- HealthAid Vitamin B2 100mg Prolonged Release Tabs 60Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) is a precu ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
Solgar Oceanic Silica 25mg Capsules:
- Natural oceanic source of Silica
- Trace mineral
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
What is Solgar Oceanic Silica?
Solgar Oceanic Silica is obtained from marine-derived Red Algae Powder (Lithothamnium coralloides) is a source of the natural trace element silicon. Silicon is found in many unrefined grains and in some seafood sources, including mussels. Silicon intake has been positively associated with bone health.
What are the benefits of Silica?
Silica is a trace mineral. The functions of silica are understood to play a role in making and maintaining connective tissue. Silica is present in areas of bone that are undergoing mineralization, which indicates this mineral might be important for normal bone function - other uses being in utilising minerals into skin and hair.
Minerals are essential factors in human nutrition;
They are constituents of the bones, teeth, soft tissue, muscles, blood, and nerve cells. They act as catalysts for many biological reactions within the body, and are important in the production of hormones.
|Ingredients||Silica (from Powdered Red Algae [Lithothamnium calcareum]) providing elemental silicon, Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking agents: (silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate*) *Made from vegetable stearic acid.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good product.
- Wow, this stuff works like nothing else. I try really hard to get all my vitamins from whole foods and on top of that, supplement with stuff for an ad
- I got this mainly for hair loss. I had tried saw palmetto and black currant oil, but my hair just kept falling out. I read about silica and decided to
- Silica supports bone health and the creation and maintenance of connective tissue. Silica gives positive effects on skin, hair, and nails by keeping t
- This has really helped my nail growth. I've taken biotin and other silicas, keratin,bamboo extract; but no real improvement. This must be more ab
- I've been taking this regularly for several months now. Since using this, my baby hairs have grown long enough to shape my face, like bangs almos
- I bought this Solgar Oceanic Silica to see if I saw an improvement in inflammation throughout my body. I was so happy that it works! I was taking a to