BioCare Baby Infantis Powder (Probiotic) 60g
Why not try...
- Solgar Vitamin E 671mg (1000iu) Mixed Softgels 100Solgar Vitamin E 671mg (1000iu) Mix ...Special Price £42.35 Regular Price £60.50
- Nature's Plus Triple Strength Ultra Joint Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM with Celadrin Tabs 120Nature's Plus Triple Strength ...Special Price £42.46 Regular Price £49.95
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Bone Support VCaps 120Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £42.46 Regular Price £49.95
BioCare Baby Infantis Powder (Probiotic):
- Recommended by healthcare practitioners and trusted by parents
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Suitable for breast-fed and formula-fed babies from birth
- 60 days' supply at ¼ teaspoon per day
- Dairy-free and free from artificial colours, preservatives and flavours
Key Benefits of BioCare Baby Infantis Probiotic:
Biocare Baby Infantis powder contains Bifidobacteria which is a bacteria found in breast milk and is suitable for children of all ages but most appropriate to infants prior to weaning. A 1/4 teaspoon/1 gram contains four billion live bacteria.
- Baby Infantis Powder is a specially formulated live bacteria powder, suitable for babies from birth through to weaning
- Clinically researched – Contains the clinically-researched Bifidobacterium lactis live bacteria
- Effective - guaranteed 4 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life
- Advanced - with added prebiotic fibre, FOS
- Optimum stability - contains a superior, high tech 'molecular sieve', which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the bacteria fresher and stable for longer
- No unnecessary additives - dairy-free and free from artificial colours, preservatives and flavours
- Flexible - for everyday use and suitable alongside antibiotics. Apply the powder directly into the baby's mouth on a clean finger, alongside a feed. Can also be mixed into warm milk or food
How to use BioCare Baby Infantis Powder:
One gram (one quarter teaspoon) daily mixed into a small amount of sterile water or suitable milk to form a paste. Give orally alongside baby's feed. During weaning, Infantis can be mixed into soft food. Suitable from birth and up to around 1 year of age.
|Ingredients||Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Bifidobacterium lactis.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.