BioCare Baby Infantis Powder (Probiotic) 60g
Why not try...
- Pharmanord Bio-Pycnogenol 40mg Tabs 150Pharmanord Bio-Pycnogenol 40mg &nbs ...£41.49
- Solgar Vitamin E 671mg (1000iu) Mixed Softgels 100Sugar, salt and starch free ...£37.99
- Terranova Smooth Mag Complex Powder 300gTerranova Smooth Mag Complex P ...Special Price £36.40 Regular Price £45.50
- Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric Plus Caps 60Biocare MicroCell Curcumin Turmeric ...£36.55
- Solgar CoQ-10 120mg Vegicaps 30Sugar, Salt And Starch Free.Suitabl ...£37.49
Baby Infantis powder contains Bifidobacteria which is a bacteria found in breast milk and is suitable for children of all ages but most appropriate to infants prior to weaning. A 1/4 teaspoon/1 gram contains four billion live bacteria.
Easily mixed into a paste with sterile water or added to soft food for consumption
Provides a single strain of Bifidobacterium lactis
Bifidobacteria are the main friendly intestinal bacteria in breast-fed infants
Contains Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S)
Human strain and acid resistant
Vacuum packed for stability
|Ingredients||Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Bifidobacterium lactis.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.