BioCare Bio-Enzyme Vegicaps 90
Why not try...
- Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 60Not Suitable For Vegetarians. N ...£33.49
- Viridian Peak Focus Vegetable Capsules 60✓ Contains two highly researched ...£32.20
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 150Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£31.35
- BioCare Reduced Glutathione Vegicaps 90Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£31.89
- BioCare N-Acetyl Cysteine VegiCaps 90Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£33.95
- Terranova Vitamin D3 2000iu with K2 100ug Capsules 100As a food supplement for adults, ta ...Special Price £33.00 Regular Price £41.25
Bio-Enzyme is a combination of biologically active enzymes which are able to survive the acidic conditions in the stomach. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
A combination of biologically active, proteolytic, lipolytic and carbolytic enzymes
Acid stable against stomach pH
Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
All enzymes are from vegetable sources
|Ingredients||Potato Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Papain, Bromelain, Protease, Anti-Caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Lipase, Amylase.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.