BioCare Children's Mindlinx Multinutrient 150g
Why not try...
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Active Q10 GOLD 100mg Caps 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Active Q10 G ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin & Mineral Formula Veg Caps 120Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin &am ...£31.50
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + 60 Free SelenoPrecise Caps/Tabs 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Vital Proteins Marine Collagen Powder 221g✓ Beneficial: Supports healt ...Special Price £33.49 Regular Price £39.99
BioCare Children's Mindlinx Multinutrient Powder:
- A unique combination of vitamins and minerals for children
- Contains a high concentration of B vitamins, magnesium and zinc
- Tasty, easy to take, powder form
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- For Children's health
BioCare Children's Mindlinx Multinutrient powder is a unique combination of vitamins and minerals for children, with a high concentration of B vitamins, magnesium and zinc, in a tasty, easy to take, powder form.
BioCare Children's Mindlinx Multinutrient Key Information:
- Children's Mindlinx Multinutrient is a pleasant tasting powder multinutrient for children
- Suitable from 2 years of age and ideal for those who have difficulties swallowing capsules or tablets
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
- Wheat, gluten and dairy free formulation developed with the intolerant individual in mind
How to use BioCare Children's Mindlinx Multinutrient Powder:
Recommended intake: Take daily with food as indicated or as professionally directed. From 2 - 8 years - One teaspoon (approximately 5g), 9 years onwards - Two teaspoons (approximately 10g), Can be mixed into water, milk or juice to take alongside food, or sprinkled directly onto food.
|Ingredients||Sweetener (Xylitol), Flavours (Apricot & Vanilla), Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Zinc Citrate, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Inositol, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Manganese Gluconate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7), Biotin, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Folate (Calcium L-methylfolate), Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide. Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D2, Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.