BioCare Children's Strawberry BioAcidophilus 60g
Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable Multi Assorted Flavours 120Nature's Plus Animal Parade Go ...£22.50
- Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules 90OrganicNot suitable for Vegetarians ...£20.60
This probiotic powder is ideally suited to children from 6 months old, the elderly, or those individuals who are convalescing. Free artificial colours, flavours or additives, it provides 2 billion beneficial bacteria per half a teaspoon.
Ideal as a regular daily supplement for children from 6 months of age.
Guaranteed 2 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly.
Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria - human compatible strains that are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability and a proven history of safe use.
Hypoallergenic, dairy-free and free from artificial preservatives, colours and flavours.
Vacuum packed to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms.
|Ingredients||Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Potato Maltodextrin, Freeze Dried Strawberry Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis, Citric Acid.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My little boy was constantly ill for months on end. He wasn't able to fight off any bugs and always ended up on antibiotics. These probiotics cha
- Recommended by the peadiatric team at Great Ormond Street. My daughter loves it and will eat it off a spoon or mixed in with a fruit pot.
- My children love to eat this off the spoon instead of mixing it with something. The strawberry flavour is nicer though, but often more expensive.
- Bought for 6yr old with milk & soya protein allergy who was suffering severe bouts of diarrhoea every week/ 2wks. Given daily for approximately 2