BioCare Children's Complete Multinutrient 75g
Why not try...
- Viridian Vitamin D3 & K2 Capsules 90Viridian Vitamin D3 & K2 Capsul ...£20.40
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 100A highly active hair-skin-nails for ...Special Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00
- Life Extension Uric Acid Control Vegicaps 60Uric Acid Control, 60 vegetarian ca ...£18.94
- Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2 15mlBiocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2: ...£20.39Out of stock
BioCare Children's Complete Multinutrient Powder:
- Providing the nutritional support children need for healthy growth and cognitive development, strong bones and immunity
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Great tasting banana flavour and naturally sweetened with xylitol
- Free from artificial colours and flavours
- Suitable from 6 months
Biocare Children's Complete Multinutrient is a comprehensive vitamin and mineral formula for children in a pleasant tasting, easy to use powder form.
BioCare Children's Complete Multinutrient Key Information:
- Children's Complete Multinutrient is a pleasant tasting powder multinutrient for children
- Suitable from 6 months of age and ideal for young children or those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets.
- Easily mixes into milk, juice, yoghurt or pureed foods
- Dairy-free and formulated with the intolerant individual in mind
- Contains vitamin D which is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
How to use BioCare Children's Complete Multinutrient powder:
|Ingredients||Sweetener (Xylitol), Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Flavours (Banana & Vanilla), Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Choline Bitartrate, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Zinc Citrate, Inositol, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Ferrous Citrate, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, L-Selenomethionine, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol),Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Manganese Gluconate, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7), Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Biotin, Copper Citrate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Folate (Calcium L-methylfolate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Easy to use
- Good size and good taste (I tried some myself) I mix it in with her drink in the afternoon and she loves it
- Ideal for children with faddy eating
- Supplement seems good. My daughter will only drink milk or water so flavoured additions can be an issue but the flavour is so mild in this that you ca