BioCare Children's Complete Multinutrient 75g
Recommended Intake: 2.5g per day
Why not try...
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium with B6 Vegicaps 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium wit ...£21.40
- Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules 90OrganicNot suitable for Vegetarians ...£21.40
- Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "100" Tablets 100Suitable for Vegans Suitable for ...£19.49
Children's Complete Multinutrient is a comprehensive vitamin and mineral formula for children in a pleasant tasting, easy to use powder form.
Children's Complete Multinutrient is a pleasant tasting powder multinutrient for children
Suitable from 6 months of age and ideal for young children or those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets.
Easily mixes into milk, juice, yoghurt or pureed foods
Dairy-free and formulated with the intolerant individual in mind.
Contains vitamin D which is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
|Disclaimer||While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Easy to use
- Good size and good taste (I tried some myself) I mix it in with her drink in the afternoon and she loves it
- Ideal for children with faddy eating
- Supplement seems good. My daughter will only drink milk or water so flavoured additions can be an issue but the flavour is so mild in this that you ca