Why not try...
- Terranova Advanced Synergy Multivitamin Caps 100Terranova Advanced Synergy Multivit ...Special Price £32.48 Regular Price £40.60
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + 60 Free SelenoPrecise Caps/Tabs 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + ...Special Price £33.72 Regular Price £42.15
- Biocare Polyzyme Capsules 90Biocare Polyzyme Capsules: A com ...£34.99
- Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc Tablets 360Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vi ...Special Price £32.15 Regular Price £40.19
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Citrate) Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Citr ...£33.52
- BioCare Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Quercetin Complex Capsules: ...£34.99
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 29 reward points when you buy this product
BioCare EyeCare Plus Capsules:
- A complex with vitamin A, zinc, bilberry, ginkgo, lutein, and grapeseed extracts
- Designed to support eye health
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Key benefits of BioCare EyeCare Plus:
Biocare EyeCare Plus is an innovative blend of vitamin A, minerals, bilberry, ginkgo biloba, lutein & grapeseed extracts in a capsule. Now includes zinc, astaxanthin & zeaxanthin. Vitamin A, bilberry and lutein contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- A New and Improved formulation of this unique blend of vitamins and minerals with botanical extracts
- EyeCare Plus can also be used as a broad spectrum antioxidant combination
- Vitamin C, A & Selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitaflavan is a standardised, high potency, premium quality grapeseed extract which is an excellent source of purified, bio-available proanthocyanidins
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin A contibutes to the maintenence of normal vision
- Antioxidant anthocyanosides in bilberry help maintain the proper retina functions
- Lutein helps maintain normal vision
How to take BioCare EyeCare Plus Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxpropyl Methylcellulose & Colours (Red Iron Oxide & Titanium Dioxide)), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Vitamin C (as Potassium Ascorbate), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba Leaf), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan®), Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Alginate, Zinc Citrate, Modified Tapioca Starch, Soy Protein Isolate, Olive Oil, Lutein (Tagetes erecta Flowers), Soya Oil, Corn Maltodextrin, Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid & DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Beta Carotene, Pea Starch, Manganese Citrate, Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis Algae), Lycopene, Chromium Picolinate, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Zeaxanthin (Lycium chinensis Berry), Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.