Why not try...
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tabs 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tablet ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £15.95
- PharmaNord Bio-Chromium 100mcg Tablets 60Pharma Nord Bio-Chromium 100mcg has ...Special Price £11.86 Regular Price £13.95
- Solgar Male Multiple Tablets 60Solgar Male Multiple Tablets are: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £19.25
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
- Quest Vitamins Kyolic Garlic 600mg Tabs 90Quest Vitamins Kyolic Garlic Extrac ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £16.99Out of stock
BioCare F.O.S.(Fructooligosaccharide Powder):
- F.O.S is a natural fibre found in raw fruits and vegetables
- F.O.S. powder is derived from chicory and can be sprinkled on to food or mixed with drinks
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and when breastfeeding
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Key benefits of BioCare F.O.S.(Fructooligosaccharide Powder):
BioCare Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) is a natural fibre found in raw fruits and vegetables. BioCare FOS was the first on the UK market and is derived from chicory. This powder can be sprinkled on to food or mixed with drinks. Also suitable for children.
- F.O.S. powder can be used as a supplement or in cooking
- Naturally sweet, so can be added to a number of foods
- F.O.S. provides insignificant amounts of calorific value making it an ideal alternative to sugar or sweeteners
- F.O.S. does not elevate blood sugar
- F.O.S. is a natural fibre that occurs in unprocessed fruits and vegetables
- This powder can be sprinkled on to food or mixed with drinks
- Also suitable for children
How to take BioCare F.O.S.(Fructooligosaccharide Powder):
Recommended intake: One tablespoon (approx 10g) taken daily, or as professionally directed. Sprinkle on cereal or fresh fruit or blend into yoghurt or fruit juice.
Discover our Biocare Gastrointestinal Formulations range here.
|Ingredients||Fructooligosaccharides (Chicorium intybus Root).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.