Why not try...
- Terranova Microflora Complex with F.O.S Vegicaps 100Terranova Microflora Complex with F ...Special Price £25.67 Regular Price £32.09
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Glyc ...£26.63
- Naked Biotics Maintain 1000mlNaked Biotics Maintain 1000ml: ...Special Price £26.36 Regular Price £32.95
- Higher Nature Advanced Multi Tablets 180Higher Nature Advanced Multi Tablet ...Special Price £26.36 Regular Price £32.95Out of stock
- Enzymedica Candidase Capsules 42Enzymedica Candidase Capsules: S ...Special Price £26.39 Regular Price £32.99
- Viridian Joint Complex Veg Caps 120Viridian Joint Complex Capsules are ...Special Price £26.40 Regular Price £33.00
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 24 reward points when you buy this product
BioCare Glucosamine Hydrochloride Capsules:
- For normal collagen formation and normal function of bone and cartilage
- Provides 500mg of glucosamine per capsule along with vitamin C
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Key Benefits of BioCare Glucosamine Hydrochloride:
BioCare's Glucosamine Hydrochloride provides 500mg of glucosamine as hydrochloride per tablet, along with vitamin C. Added vitamin C ensures a contribution to the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bone and cartilage.
- TARGETED SUPPORT - Glucosamine Hydrochloride is a high strength glucosamine supplement, with added vitamin C
- HEALTH PROPERTIES - Provides 1000mg of glucosamine, plus 160mg of vitamin C, which supports the immune system and normal collagen formation
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS - All the ingredients are vegan and vegetarian friendly, and hypoallergenic
- EASY TO TAKE - Simple capsule formula that is easy to swallow
How to use BioCare Glucosamine Hydrochloride Capsules:
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
The contents of this capsule may darken over time, which is normal.
Discover our Biocare Musculoskeletal Formulations range here.
|Ingredients||Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Non-Shellfish Source), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate & Magnesium Ascorbate), Anti-Caking Agent (Rice Hull Concentrate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.