Biocare Liposomal Vitamin C 150ml
Why not try...
- Viridian Oral Care Complex Veg Caps (Pycnogenol + CoQ10 + Ester-C) 60Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£37.50
- Viridian Organic Curcumin Extract Vegicaps 60Viridian Organic Curcumin Extract i ...£37.50
- BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 plus Omega Vegicaps 60Recommended Intake: Two capsules ta ...£39.89
- BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Tablets 180Vitamins by BioCare ...£37.29
- BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 200 Vegicaps 30Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£40.79
- Liposomal Vitamin C is an effective, optimally absorbed, great tasting natural lime flavoured liquid vitamin C
- Effective – for antioxidant, immune, energy, collagen and mental health and wellbeing support
- Optimum support - our vitamin C is coated in ‘liposomes’ making it more quickly and effectively absorbed compared to other vitamin C products, and with a longer lasting effect
- Advanced – Our liposomes are produced using the best technology available, guaranteeing the highest quality and stability
- Flexible - easily mixed into liquids or under the tongue, and convenient to use on the go. An alternative to tablets or capsules or for those with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Great lime flavour
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly – recyclable packaging
- Trusted – we’ve been helping to shape a healthier society for over 30 years
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, normal function of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and collagen formation for the function of skin
- Vitamin C contributes normal psychological function and normal functioning of the nervous system
How to use: 1 teaspoon (5ml) taken daily before food, or as professionally directed. Shake well before use.
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Glycerol, Soy Lecithin, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavourings (Flavouring, Natural Lime Flavouring), Sweetener (Stevia Glycosides).|
|Disclaimer||The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Those in the know know that Liposomal suppplements are so much more absorbable than normal ones. The liquids are even better. I take this to avoid get
- I take this to aid my anti-ageing efforts and I can really sense a difference. My skin elasticity is improved.
- Great product. Easy to take
- A pleasant way to take vitamin c that is easy absorbed by the gut.
- Really enjoy this extra boost to keep my immunity at optimal level.