Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric Plus Caps 60
Why not try...
• THE SPICE OF LIFE – MicroCell® Curcumin Turmeric Complex is a synergistic combination of potent botanical ingredients to manage inflammation and support immunity as well supporting energy, nervous, heart and circulation and lung function.
• COMPREHENSIVE IMMUNE SUPPORT - provides the perfect balance between the specific potent activity of curcumin, with the synergy of other key plant extracts, like turmeric, ginger, and pine bark.
• SUPERIOR ABSORPTION – the best absorbed curcumin available. Emulsified with UltraSOL® technology to make it 46 times more bioavailable than standard curcumin and with a longer-lasting effect in the body.
• PURE & NATURAL – Free of unnecessary ingredients and allergens, dairy free, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• TRUSTED - Designed by nutrition experts at BioCare - the choice of Professionals for over 30 years.
UltraSOL® Curcumin Extract 700mg
Turmeric Extract 63.16mg Providing a total of 200mg Curcuminoids
Ginger Root Extract 20:1 5mg Equivalent to 100mg Actual Ginger Root
Pine Bark Extract 25mg "
How to use: For adults only. One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Wheat, Soya, Dairy Free
|Ingredients||UltraSOL® Curcumin Extract (Curcuma longa L. Root) Preparation with Cellulose, Turmeric Extract & Antioxidant [Mixed Tocopherols]), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa L. Root), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Ascorbyl Palmitate), Pine Bark Extract (Pinus massoniana L.), Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale Root).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.