BioCare Mindlinx Vegicaps 60
- A unique blend of the clinically-researched LAB4 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus live bacteria with L-glutamine
- Dairy-free and no unnecessary additives
- Suitable for Vegans and vegetarians
Key Benefits of Biocare Mindlinx:
BioCare Mindlinx is a high potency live bacteria supplement with added glutamine particularly useful for children. Supplied in powder or vegetable capsules.
- High potency capsules that can easily be opened and mixed into food or liquid
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability
- Dairy free
- Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma
- Mindlinx utilises transient bacterial strains as well as the LAB4 complex of proprietary strains
- LAB4 has been tested extensively
- A powder version of Mindlinx is also available
How to use BioCare Mindlinx Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
|L-Glutamine, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Lactobacillus acidophilus,Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.