BioCare Mycopryl 680 Vegicaps 90
Why not try...
- Viridian Vitamin K2 Capsules 90Viridian Vitamin K2 Capsules are: ...£35.95
- Terranova Vitamin D3 2000iu with K2 100ug Capsules 100As a food supplement for adults, ta ...Special Price £34.64 Regular Price £43.30
- Viridian High Potency Black Seed Oil 50mlViridian High Potency Black Seed Oi ...£35.40
- Bare Biology Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder 300g✓ Collagen offers support to ...£35.00Out of stock
- Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric Plus Caps 60Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric ...£36.55
BioCare Mycopryl 680 Capsules:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Buffered with calcium and magnesium
Biocare Mycopryl 680 provides a high strength caprylic acid, a short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts, buffered with calcium and magnesium.
BioCare Mycopryl 680 Key Information:
- Mycopryl is buffered with calcium and magnesium
- Mycopryl is not water-soluble like some caprylic acid products such as potassium and zinc caprylate
- Suitable for children and the elderly
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
How to use BioCare Mycopryl 680 Capsules:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Caprylic Acid, Calcium Hydroxide, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium Hydroxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have used this supplement for a while now, and find it really helps ease and soothe my digestion, which can otherwise be problematic. Landys Chemis
- I went on a special diet to help my psoriasis and this involved taking these capsules. All I can say is that my psoriasis has improved enormously. How
- Very good product! Was looking for it for intestinal problems and it works like a charm! Will be ordering more in the future if needed