BioCare Mycopryl 680 Vegicaps 90
Why not try...
- Biocare Menopause Multinutrient Vegicaps 90Biocare Menopause Multinutrient C ...£35.35
- Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Advanced Caps 60Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Adva ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £43.95Out of stock
- Viridian MAX POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract Veg Caps 150Viridian MAX POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea ...£39.40
BioCare Mycopryl 680 Capsules:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Buffered with calcium and magnesium
Biocare Mycopryl 680 provides a high strength caprylic acid, a short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts, buffered with calcium and magnesium.
BioCare Mycopryl 680 Key Information:
- Mycopryl is buffered with calcium and magnesium
- Mycopryl is not water-soluble like some caprylic acid products such as potassium and zinc caprylate
- Suitable for children and the elderly
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
How to use BioCare Mycopryl 680 Capsules:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Caprylic Acid, Calcium Hydroxide, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium Hydroxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have used this supplement for a while now, and find it really helps ease and soothe my digestion, which can otherwise be problematic. Landys Chemis
- I went on a special diet to help my psoriasis and this involved taking these capsules. All I can say is that my psoriasis has improved enormously. How
- Very good product! Was looking for it for intestinal problems and it works like a charm! Will be ordering more in the future if needed