Why not try...
- Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules 90Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout ...£22.45
- Lamberts Multi-Guard ADR Tablets 120Lamberts Multi-Guard ADR Tablets: ...Special Price £21.99 Regular Price £27.95
- Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2 15mlBiocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2: ...£22.45
- HealthAid Senior Probio Capsules 30SeniorProbio capsules are specially ...Special Price £21.59 Regular Price £26.99
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides 284g✓ Bioavailable: Digested and abso ...Special Price £22.49 Regular Price £24.99
- Lamberts Turmeric Fast Release Tablets 120Lamberts Turmeric Fast Release Tabl ...Special Price £20.99 Regular Price £25.95
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 19 reward points when you buy this product
BioCare Nutrisorb Selenium Liquid:
- Highly bio-available liquid ideal for individuals with absorption problems
- A simple, purified water base with no unnecessary additives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Key Benefits of BioCare Nutrisorb Selenium:
Biocare Nutrisorb selenium is a highly bio-available liquid ideal for individuals with absorption problems. Selenium is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Provides a highly absorbable and hypoallergenic source of selenium
- A simple hypoallergenic water base liquid ideal for those who are unable or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis
- Selenium contributes to the health of nails and hair
- Selenium is a component of the antioxidant enzyme, glutathione peroxidase and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function
How to use BioCare Nutrisorb Selenium Liquid:
Recommended intake: 2 drops taken daily in water with food, or under the tongue, or as professionally directed. Shake well before use.
|Ingredients||Purfied Water, Preservative (Citric Acid), Sodium Selenite.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been taking these drops a couple of months now after being diagnosed with various vitamin deficiencies. I have noticed a huge difference in reg
- This product is very good and is better to take if you are someone did not like tablets. I like this product to get my Selenium for my personal needs.
- I find it easy to add to drinks , easier to give to the kids who find it difficult to swallow capsules. Product arrived quickly. Well packaged.
- I have used this product many times. Allways happy with it. The taste is quite sharp when I put drops straight into my mouth, so some people would pre