BioCare P-5-P Complex Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- HealthAid SuperGreens Powder 200gHealthAid SuperGreens powder is for ...Special Price £17.59 Regular Price £21.99
- Mushrooms4Life Organic Turkey Tail Capsules 60Mushrooms4Life Organic Turkey Tail ...Special Price £18.39 Regular Price £22.99Out of stock
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets 120Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 150 ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £20.95
BioCare P-5-P Complex Capsules:
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- A combination of vitamin B6 with cofactors zinc, magnesium and vitamin B2
Biocare P-5-P complex combines the biologically active form of B6 with magnesium, zinc and vitamin B2 which are co-factors in the proper utilisation of B6 in the body.
Possible Benefits of using BioCare P-5-P Complex:
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Citrates are particularly beneficial for those with low stomach acid as they require little or no acidification prior to absorption
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails, bones and vision
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Vitamin B2 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2, B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B6 and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
How to take BioCare P-5-P Complex Capsules:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Zinc Citrate, Riboflavin, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...