Why not try...
- Terranova Vitamin C 250mg Complex Vegicaps 100Vitamin C 250mg Complex enhanced wi ...Special Price £17.64 Regular Price £22.05
- Higher Nature Super Magnesium Caps 90Higher Nature Super Magnesium Capsu ...Special Price £18.36 Regular Price £22.95
- Pharmanord StatiQinon Caps 60Pharmanord StatiQinon is a natural ...Special Price £17.47 Regular Price £20.55
- Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegicaps 180Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegetable C ...Special Price £16.80 Regular Price £24.00
- Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex Veg Caps 60Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex ...Special Price £17.32 Regular Price £21.65
- Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen Tablets 60Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.95
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 15 reward points when you buy this product
BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Vegetable Capsules:
- Low acid form vitamin C with bilberry extract
- No unnecessary additives
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Key Benefits of BioCare Vitamin C 500mg:
Biocare Vitamin C with bilberry extract in a convenient capsule for immune support, healthy skin and collagen and energy production.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Bilberries are one of the richest sources of natural flavonoids
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
Benefits of using BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Capsules:
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Bilberry anthocyanosides can help capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effect of free radicals
How to use BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Capsules:
1 or 2 capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Also available: 180 Capsules
Discover our Biocare Vitamin C range here.
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Potato Maltodextrin, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Citric Acid.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.