BioCare Adult Multivitamins And Minerals Vegicaps 90
✓ Simple, one a day formulation for adults, providing all-round nutritional support for health including energy, immunity, and nervous system support.
✓ Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- Viridian Vitamin K2 Capsules 90Viridian Vitamin K2 Capsules are: S ...£34.60
- BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Tablets 180Vitamins by BioCare ...£36.57
- Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vit C, E and B6) Tabs 360Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vi ...£34.49Out of stock
- Lamberts Ubiquinol 100mg Caps 60Lamberts Ubiquinol is derived from ...£36.99
- Nature's Plus Source Of Life Liquid 887mlNature's Plus Source Of Life L ...£34.00
Simple, one a day formulation for adults, providing all-round nutritional support for health including energy, immunity, and nervous system support.
- Clinically effective - contains key nutrients to support health including energy, immunity, and nervous system support
- Comprehensive - includes all key vitamins and minerals, but iron and copper free for people not requiring those nutrients
- Optimum support - optimally absorbed, high potency nutrients using the best and easiest nutrient forms for the body to absorb and use, such as methylfolate and methyl B12
- Pure - with no unnecessary additives
- Simple - no large tablets. One simple easy to swallow vegetable capsule
- All-vegan ingredients, including 400iu vegan vitamin D3 from lichen
- Improved formula now including methylfolate, the preferred form of folate and much more effective than folic acid, so less is needed. Also vegan vitamin D3 and methyl B12
- Fully recyclable packaging using natural materials. No plastics
- 30 capsules - 30 days' supply
How to use: 1 capsule taken daily with food, at breakfast or lunch, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Zinc Citrate, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Magnesium Citrate, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Manganese Gluconate, Chromium Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, Folate [(6S)5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt], Potassium Iodide, Biotin.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a great supplement, which was recommended to me by a doctor/naturopath. I'd highly recommended it.
- Good product from a trusted company reccomended to me by a doctor, good price best I could find, delivered very quickly only a couple of days from ord
- Ordered when nearly ran out of supplies and came very quickly! Saves trawling round the shops trying to find it. Good all round vitamin as well.
- I decided to buy this product because my doctor highly recommended them. If you have a high budget set aside for multivitamins then I would buy this p
- I took a multivitamin during winter because I have a habit of getting sick and I think it really helped. I did still get sick but it wasn't as ba
- I have taken these for 2 months and feel no different.
- This large bottle is such good value compared to the smaller ones and I am pleased I got free delivery too. Would shop again
- I take these everyday along with Bio-Acidophilus and I am sure it helps me feel a bit better and gives me more energy. I was recommended this combinat