BioCare Adult Multivitamins And Minerals Vegicaps 90
✓ Simple, one a day formulation for adults, providing all-round nutritional support for health including energy, immunity, and nervous system support.
✓ Suitable for Vegans
Simple, one a day formulation for adults, providing all-round nutritional support for health including energy, immunity, and nervous system support.
- Clinically effective - contains key nutrients to support health including energy, immunity, and nervous system support
- Comprehensive - includes all key vitamins and minerals, but iron and copper free for people not requiring those nutrients
- Optimum support - optimally absorbed, high potency nutrients using the best and easiest nutrient forms for the body to absorb and use, such as methylfolate and methyl B12
- Pure - with no unnecessary additives
- Simple - no large tablets. One simple easy to swallow vegetable capsule
- All-vegan ingredients, including 400iu vegan vitamin D3 from lichen
- Improved formula now including methylfolate, the preferred form of folate and much more effective than folic acid, so less is needed. Also vegan vitamin D3 and methyl B12
- Fully recyclable packaging using natural materials. No plastics
- 30 capsules - 30 days' supply
How to use: 1 capsule taken daily with food, at breakfast or lunch, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Zinc Citrate, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Magnesium Citrate, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Manganese Gluconate, Chromium Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, Folate [(6S)5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt], Potassium Iodide, Biotin.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
- Milly wrote:
- A Holloway wrote:
- M Reynard wrote: