Biocare Everyday Bio-Acidophilus Capsules 28
Why not try...
- Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 600mg Vegicaps 60Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 60 ...£17.49Out of stock
- A.Vogel Devil's Claw 100mlMade from cultivated Devil's C ...Special Price £15.85 Regular Price £18.65
- HealthAid CoffeeSlim Capsules 60Who are CoffeeSlim capsules for? ...£15.99
- Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets 120Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 150 ...£15.99
Biocare Everyday Bio-Acidophilus Capsules:
- Free from common allergens like dairy
- Contains natural prebiotics to feed the live bacteria
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Everyday BioAcidophilus contains 10 billion of the clinically-researched LAB4 combination per capsule with two specific proprietary strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus along with Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium lactis
- Everyday BioAcidophilus contains the clinically-researched LAB4 complex of live bacteria in handy 7 day strips, with no need to refrigerate
- Clinically-researched - the LAB4 complex is one of the most clinically-researched combinations of live bacteria, consisting of two specific proprietary strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus, along with Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium lactis
- Effective - contains 10 billion per daily intake of the clinically researched LAB4 strains used in multiple clinical trials
- Advanced - human compatible strains that are bile and acid resistant and stick to the gut wall
- Guaranteed potency - 10 billion potency to end of shelf life
- Suitable for use alongside antibiotics, for travelling, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- No need to refrigerate
- No unnecessary additives and dairy free
How to use Biocare Everyday Bio-Acidophilus Capsules:
Recommended Use: One or two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Biocare Everyday Bio-Acidophilus Ingredients:
Fructooligosaccharides (Cichorium intybus Root), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose),Lactobacillus acidophilus, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bifidobacterium bifidum &Bifidobacterium lactis, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Fructooligosaccharides (Cichorium intybus Root), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose),Lactobacillus acidophilus, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bifidobacterium bifidum &Bifidobacterium lactis, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.