Why not try...
- PharmaNord Bio-Carotene capsules 150PharmaNord Bio-Carotene is co ...Special Price £8.46 Regular Price £9.95
- Solgar Chelated Zinc Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Zinc Tablets: Su ...Special Price £8.05 Regular Price £11.50
- Solgar Kangavites Bouncin' Berry Chewable Tabs 60Solgar Kangavites Bouncin' Ber ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £14.00
- Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules 30Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules: ...Special Price £8.14 Regular Price £10.18Out of stock
- Nature's Aid Cod Liver Oil Liquid 500mlNature's Aid Cod Liver Oil 500 ...Special Price £8.21 Regular Price £10.95
- Pharmanord BIOmega-3 Kids Fish Oil 1000mg Caps 120Pharmanord BIOmega-3 Kids Fish Oil ...Special Price £8.46 Regular Price £9.95
Solgar Chelated Copper Tablets:
- Sugar, Salt And Starch Free.
- Suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher.
- Supports immunity.
- Protects cells from oxidative stress and free radicals.
Solgar Chelated Copper Tablets contains the essential mineral copper which is required for an optimal working metabolism, a healthy immune system and healthy hair and skin.
What is Copper benefical for?
Copper is found in all the tissues of the body and it plays a role in the creation of red blood cells as it helps with transporting iron into the cells. Having adequate levels of copper will also aid towards the functioning of the immune system and it will protect your cells from oxidative stress and damage by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging. Copper also benefits a healthy metabolism as it assists the body with converting food into energy.
Copper cannot be made by the body itself and therefore has to be consumed through a healthy and varied diet, containing copper rich foods such as liver, nuts and seeds, seafood and beans. When you diet is rich in zinc, it is even more important that you make sure of an adequate intake of copper as zinc works as antagonist towards this vital mineral.
The benefits of Solgar Chelated Copper:
Solgar Chelated Copper provides copper in a unique and highly absorbable chelated form, which delivers minerals with the highest absorption and utilisation rates because the chelate takes the minerals directly into the cells.
With the easy to take, 1 tablet a day, dose, you will nourish your body with copper, contributing to:
• Maintenance of normal connective tissues
• Normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal hair pigmentation
• Normal iron transport in the body
• Normal skin pigmentation
• Normal function of the immune system
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), Copper (as bisglycinate), Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Brilliant! Take one in the morning, after being iron deficient for 6 years - microcytic anemia - and no GP or hospital getting to the root cause, I fo
- A good quality copper supplement A private medical assessment from 15 years ago identified a deficiency caused by my lifetime of eczema. Signs of my d
- Solgar does some really good products. This is one of the best copper tablets out there. It's well absorbed & reduces stomach issues cause of
- A trusted brand in the right form , thanks for making it
- Superb quality supplement that works! I'm taking it as part of my regimen for psoriasis and pleased to see amazing results so far. I've trie
- I feel differently after been taking copper pils for few months...feel more energy
- Good. I don't take them every day - only every now and then just to not to overload my body. They're good for grey hair prevention.
- Easy to swallow
- Does what it says
- Could not feel much effect. Probably I am ok with Copper.
- By far the best Copper supplement I have used, all the others I have tried seem to simply not work; This however does. Be carefull though I have taken
- Great discount, great product and great service
- A reliable brand and a good dosage at a good price