Why not try...
- Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets: ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £13.75
- HealthAid Osteoflex Cream 100mlThe optimum formulation for healthy ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- A.Vogel Plantago lanceolata 50mlPlantago lanceolata, or as it is mo ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tablets 180Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tab ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £14.99
- Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets 90Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets: For ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Floradix Protecor Liquid Formula 250mlProtecor is suitable for people wan ...Special Price £10.19 Regular Price £11.99
Dandelion Root liquid is used to treat:
Dandelion can be used as a diuretic
Dandelion may be useful in the treatment of high blood pressure.
It is believed to be a detoxifying herb working principally on the liver, gallbladder and kidneys
It may help reduce the overall fluid volume in the body & stimulate the removal of toxins in urine.
May help with skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis
Helps with arthritic conditions including Osteo-arthritis
May help treat gout.
They contain a good assortment of alkaline salts, such as sodium, potassium and choline, a factor of the Vitamin B complex which scientists have considered essential to liver functions.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Water, Ethanol, Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum officinale)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.