HealthAid Dandelion Root Liquid 50ml
HealthAid Dandelion Root Liquid 50ml:
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports weight loss and digestion
- Supports joint health
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is HealthAid Dandelion Root Liquid?
HealthAid Dandelion root liquid is a herbal extract derived from the roots of the common dandelion plant, scientifically known as Taraxacum officinale. Dandelion has a long history of use in traditional medicine for its potential health benefits and its role in promoting detoxification and overall well-being.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Dandelion Root Liquid:
- Dandelion can be used as a diuretic
- Dandelion may be useful in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It is believed to be a detoxifying herb working principally on the liver, gallbladder and kidneys
- It may help reduce the overall fluid volume in the body & stimulate the removal of toxins in urine.
- May help with skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Helps with arthritic conditions including Osteo-arthritis
- May help treat gout
Who should use HealthAid Dandelion Root Liquid?
- Digestive Wellness Seekers
- Those interested in promoting healthy liver function and detoxification processes
- Individuals seeking to promote fluid balance and support kidney health
- People Seeking Antioxidant Protection
- Those looking to support joint health and overall wellness
- Individuals seeking to promote healthy skin and address skin conditions
- Those looking to manage fluid retention and support temporary weight loss
- Individuals seeking natural ways to support digestion and stimulate appetite
How to use:
Shake well before use. Place 20-30 drops (1ml) in a small amount of warm water and drink. Repeat two to three times daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Note: To reduce Ethanol content, place required amount in hot water and leave for two to three minutes before consuming. Especially micro filtered to provide maximum purity. Caution: Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
|Water, Ethanol, Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum officinale)
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.