BioCare Vitamin B2 Vegicaps 30
BioCare Vitamin B2 Capsules:
- Yeast free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is needed for many body functions including normal energy-yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal skin and vision, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Key Benefits of BioCare Vitamin B2:
Biocare Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is needed for many body functions including normal energy yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal skin and vision, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. BioCare's Vitamin B2 provides 50mg in capsule form.
- Yeast free
- Riboflavin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Riboflavin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and red blood cells
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision
- Riboflavin contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- Riboflavin contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Riboflavin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
How to use BioCare Vitamin B2:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.