BioCare Vitamin B3 Vegicaps 30
Why not try...
- PharmaNord Bio-C-Vitamin 750mg Tablets 60Pharma Nord Bio-C-Vitamin 750mg Vit ...Special Price £5.56 Regular Price £6.95
- Pharmanord Bio-Vitamin D3 400iu Caps 120✓ Documented bio-availability,&nb ...Special Price £5.56 Regular Price £6.95
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 400iu Tablets 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 400iu Tablets: ...Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £7.25
BioCare Vitamin B3 Capsules:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- No unnecessary additives and yeast free
- High potency vitamin B3 for energy and mental health and wellbeing
- Delivers a 100mg dose of vitamin B3 in a single one-a-day capsule
- Provided as non-flushing niacin form
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is useful for many functions in the body including maintenance or normal mucosal membranes and normal skin, also normal energy yielding metabolism.
BioCare's Vitamin B3 is a non flushing form. It provides high potency vitamin B3 as niacin for energy and mental health and wellbeing.
The benefits of using Vitamin B3:
- Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Niacin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
How to use BioCare Vitamin B3 Capsules:
Recommended intake: Take 1 capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.