BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Vegicaps 180
Why not try...
BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Capsules:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Suitbale for use during pregnancy
- Low acid form vitamin C with bilberry extract, in a convenient capsule
- Combined with bilberry, one of the richest natural sources of flavonoids for additional antioxidant support
Biocare Vitamin C 500 provides a bio-available source of vitamin C and magnesium, together with bilberry extract. Magnesium Ascorbate is a buffered which means that it is a less acidic form of vitamin C and therefore gentler on the stomach.
BioCare Vitamin C 500mg:
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Bilberries are one of the richest sources of natural flavonoids
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth &
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Bilberry anthocyanosides can help capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effect of free radicals
How to use BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Vegetable Capsules:
Take 1 or 2 capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Also available: 60 Capsules
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Potato Maltodextrin, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Citric Acid.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.