Biocare Magnesium Phospholipid Complex Veg Caps 90
Why not try...
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 150Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu ...£32.60
- Wild Nutrition Bespoke Women Food-Grown Fertility Vegicaps 60Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Fertility ...£34.00Out of stock
- Terranova Vitamin D3 2000iu with K2 100ug Capsules 100As a food supplement for adults, ta ...Special Price £33.00 Regular Price £41.25
- BioCare Hair and Nail Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Hair and Nail Complex Capsu ...£31.49
Biocare Magnesium Phospholipid Complex Capsules:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- No Unnecessary additives
- A unique combination of magnesium and phosphatidylserine from lecithin (Sharp-PS Green)
- For nervous system support, mental health and wellbeing
Magnesium Phospholipid Complex is a unique combination that supports the nervous and psychological systems by combining magnesium with phosphatidylserine from sunflower.
- Magnesium contibutes to a number of important functions including normal muscle function and maintenance of normal bones and teeth as well as contributing to normal energy metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the immune system
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
How to use Biocare Magnesium Phospholipid Complex Capsules:
Recommened intake: One capsule taken three times daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Magneisum Citrate, Magnesium Bisglycinate, Capsule Shell (HPMC), Sunflower Lecithin (as Sharp-PS Green TM),Anti-Caking Agents (Magneisum Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Tapioca Maltodextrin, Sunflower Lipids, Antioxidants (Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.