Biocare Magnesium Phospholipid Complex Veg Caps 90
Why not try...
- Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vit C, E and B6) Tabs 360Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vi ...£34.49
- Bare Biology Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder 300g✓ Support everything from your sk ...£35.00
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 150Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£31.35
- BioCare Adult Multivitamins And Minerals Vegicaps 90✓ Simple, one a day formulation f ...£32.99
- BioCare Children's Mindlinx Powder 60gRecommended Intake: Two grams taken ...£31.49
- Biocare Menopause Multinutrient Vegicaps 90✓ Formerly known as FemGuard &nb ...£34.65
Magnesium Phospholipid Complex is a unique combination that supports the nervous and psychological systems by combining magnesium with phosphatidylserine from sunflower.
Magnesium contibutes to a number of important functions including normal muscle function and maintenance of normal bones and teeth as well as contributing to normal energy metabolism
Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the immune system
Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
How to use: One capsule taken three times daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Magneisum Citrate, Magnesium Bisglycinate, Capsule Shell (HPMC), Sunflower Lecithin (as Sharp-PS Green TM),Anti-Caking Agents (Magneisum Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Tapioca Maltodextrin, Sunflower Lipids, Antioxidants (Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.