BioCare Vitasorb Folic Acid Liquid 15ml
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 Drops 20mlLamberts Vitamin D3 Drops: Vitam ...£6.99
BioCare Vitasorb Folic Acid Liquid:
- Offers a highly absorbable liquid folic acid providing 400mcg per daily intake
- Can be taken under the tongue or added to drinks
Biocare Vitasorb® Folic Acid offers a highly absorbable liquid folic acid providing 400mcg per daily intake and formulated to offer efficient utilisation by the body. The Vitasorb® range of products can be taken under the tongue or added to drinks.
BioCare Vitasorb Folic Acid Liquid Key Information:
- Readily absorbable liquid folic acid, ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
- Suitable for the elderly
- Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation
- Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Folate contributes to normal psychological function
- Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base
- The Department of Health recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take Folic Acid daily at (400 micrograms [mcg]) before conception and throughout the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
How to use BioCare Vitasorb Folic Acid Liquid:
Recommended intake: Two drops taken daily in water, juice or milk, with food, or taken directly directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Preservative (Sodium Carbonate), Folic Acid.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.